Chapter 13

Robert R. Williams

"How you holding up bull?" Mel asked, he decided to come and keep me company.

"I miss her man and I hate feeling this way because she fucked up not me." I spoke shaking my head, I've been doing worst without her. I sent Papi over to ma house since I couldn't function right now.

"People make mistakes dawg and this coming from me because I made plenty of mistakes but you been dealing with this girl for years and she had ya first seed." Mel explained.

"Give this to her." I handed him a paper which was folded up, I wanted my girl back but she had some making up to do.

He nodded walking out of the house. "Damn Nic, put a spell on a nigga." I rubbed my hands over my face and got up to get ready for what I had planned.

Onika T. Maraj

"How could I be so stupid Candi?" I layed in her arms while she rubbed my back.

"Nic it was a mistake let's just hope you learned from it."

I nodded sighing, we saw a car pull up and watched Omelly get out of his car.

"Wassup C, hey lil bit."

"Hey bro." I smiled small, out of all Meek friends he was the only one that was down with me from the beginning.

"Meek wanted me to give this to you. Don't fuck up again sis." Mel said giving me a stern look, I smiled nodding my head. I opened the note reading it.

- Go to my house and be naked by the time I get there or your punishment will be worst.

"Candi I have to go." I hugged her running to my car getting in. I missed Meek and my son, I haven't seen them both since he left the house last week.

I walked into the house noticing rose pedals leading up to the room and smiled small. I walked into the room and begin undressing until I was standing there fully naked and sat on the bed waiting.

Robert R. Williams

"Is that him?" I asked the lady again but she just stood there shaking. I chuckled angrily pushing her from infront of me and walked on set.

"Aye? Lemme holla at you real quick."

Before he could answer I pushed him off the set to the side. "What's your name?"

"Willy, you know me?"

I stepped back a little before punching him causing him to drop. "You that pussy that fucked my girl?"

"Who Nicki? Nah man, I didn't do anything with her." He coughed up blood.

"How you know who I was referring to? You lying on my girl now? So she the one lying." I spoke kicking him in his side, he nodded.

I punched again hearing something crack then left off set back to my car.

••••
I walked into the house, throwing my keys on the table. I walked into the room standing at the frame watching Nicki sleep. I chuckled walking over slapping her.

"What the fuck?!" She said rubbing her cheek.

"Did I tell you to go to sleep?" I removed every piece of clothing. "You like fucking other niggas huh?"

I slapped her ass teasing her entrance with my dick. "N-no Rihmeek."

"Nah you do, since you can't keep that pussy on lock." I rammed into her grabbing her neck and pounded her guts.

"FUCK RIHMEEK SL-OW DOWN!" She clawed at my hand which only made me go faster. She begin throwing her ass back.

"No the next time you even think about fucking another nigga up ass gone be crippled." I pulled out slapping her ass before slamming into her again. Her moans were muffled by the pillow she had.

"Rihmeeeek I'm gonna cum." She moaned out, I felt her pussy clench around my dick and groaned.

"Damn Nic." I kept pounding into her until we both came. "we not done." I flipped her so she was on her stomach and slapped my dick against her.

"Stop teasing." She moaned.

"Shut the fuck up." I entered her and kept taking it out repeatedly. I slammed her thigh before ramming into her filling her up with my 11 inches.

"Who'd pussy is this?!" I grabbed her throats choking her, hearing our bodies slap together was like sweet music.

"It's YOURS!?"

I choked her harder watching her eyes roll to the back of her head. "You ready for another baby?" I asked slowing down my pace.

"N-not until I'm married Meeeeek." I chuckled shaking my head.

"We married already Nic, so I guess that mean I'm popping another seed in you." I shrugged feeling my dick twitch inside her and bit my lip.

Papi Pov.

I rolled on the floor looking in every direction, I crawled into the kitchen over to the snack cabinet.

"Papi where ya bad ass go?" I heard Aunt Na yell.

I quickly crawled into the snack cabinet closing it and begin eating my roasted nuts. After opening a chip bag to loudly, Na opened the cabinet pulling me out.

"Dammit you ain't got to be man handling me like this." I said halfway in the air.

"You gone stop cursing, where you get that word from anyway." I pulled my shirt down.

"From you so you better back off before I tell mommy all the other bad words you 'taught' me." I smirked walking out of the kitchen with my snacks.

- Looks like Meek want him a whole football team with all these babies he trynna pop into Nic 🙄

DeceptionрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ