Chapter 5

Onika T. Maraj
1 Week Later

It's been a week since I've talked to Meek and I was going crazy. I've been throwing up a lot lately and my stomach has been hurting.

"Onika come down."

"Now he decides he wants to talk to me." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Yes Robert."

He sighed. "Onika I just wants what's best for you and he's not what's best for you."

"And what Safaree is? Do you not remember when he gave me two black eyes?"

"Safaree isn't what's good for her. Meek loves our daughter and that's all that matters. Do you not remember I was 17 and you were 32 when we started fooling around?"

"That's not the point he's a drug dealer."

I groaned talking to my dad was like talking to a brick wall you just couldn't get through to him.

"But he doesn't hurt me. He takes care of me, he buys me things, he doesn't mess with other girls. Daddy he loves me and that's all that matter."

He sighed. "No Onika and that's my final answer." I rolled my eyes. At least he forgot about sending me back to Trinidad. I stomped back up to my room locking the door and texted Meek from my back up phone.

Wife💍: Come get me Rihmeek!
Daddy👅😋: Be ready.

I changed into some shorts and one of Meek hoodies and slid on my slides. I didn't understand why my dad was so against Meek when he wasn't a saint himself. I didn't care what my dad thought of him I wasn't letting Meek go.

Daddy👅😋: I'm outside.

I snuck out my window and ran out to the front getting in Meek's car. "Damn I missed you."

"I know Rihmeek."

He looked over before rubbing my thigh. "Why you got these small ass shorts on."

"It was hot."

I looked over staring at his features. His beard got longer and he looked more chocolate.

"It's not good to stare."

I giggled. He stopped at a store. "You coming in."

"No but can you get my favorite." He nodded leaning over to kiss me before getting out. My stomach started hurting again, I picked up my phone texting Meek.

Wife💍: My tummy hurts Rih.

Daddy👅😋: I'll get you something for it.

Wife💍: Thank you baby

I waited longer in the car before I noticed him walk out with two bags in his hand.

Robert R. Williams

"Meek." She moaned pouting. I put her on my lap rubbing her stomach in circles before turning the tv off.

"How it hurt but you still eating junk." I popped her thigh. She smiled innocently.

"I have communion tomorrow. I don't want to go anymore."

I rubbed her stomach some more sighing. "Nic you are still underage so you have to follow his rules but the way he snatched you the other day I wasn't feeling that."

"I know Rihmeek."

I saw her eyes close then open and laughed. "Go to sleep Nic."

She shook her head no. "I want to spend as much time with you."

"I'll still be here when you wake up." I kissed her lips hearing light snores and closed my eyes dosing off myself.

Next Morning
Onika T. Maraj

"I can't believe he got us cleaning these bathrooms."

Thembi complained. "The girls wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with us this weekend."

I shrugged. I wasn't in a talking mood I wanted Meek and that was it.

"I guess not."

I felt the urge to throw up and ran into one of the stalls emptying my stomach. "Shit."

"You good Cookie?"

"I'm fine just hand me the hand sanitizer out my purse ." I heard her go through my purse and hand me my hand sanitizer.

"You been sick for a few days now you not pregnant are you?" I shook my head pinning my hair into a ponytail.

"No I can't be, me and Rihmeek are careful when we have sex."

"It's still good to be sure Nic." I nodded smiling afterwards and shrugged. It wouldn't be a bad thing if I was pregnant because it's what Meek wants but I'm not even 18 yet.

Robert R. Williams

Once I heard the doorbell ring I smiled walking to the door thinking it was Nicki and opened it. "Man fuck you doing here?"

"Where your little bitch at?"

I sighed angrily. "Don't make me fuck you up Fah." I said about to close the door.

"Meek I need to talk to you."

"We ain't got shut to talk about. I need you to go before my girl come and beat your ass again."

"Please it's important."

I sighed moving to the side letting her in, I knew Nicki would be pissed if she found out she was here right now. "Make it quick cause I got shit to do."

"Meek I'm pregnant."

- Kiaraa 🐙

You think it's his baby? 👀