Chapter 1: Another Beginning!

Start from the beginning

"That's just because you like teasing me a lot." She replied.

"I don't know what will happen when the day comes that I stop teasing you. I've become quite fond of it." Replied Ikuto.

"Yeah, I can see that." Said Amu. As she looked around the forest area, she smiled. "You know, it's like the first time I ran into you here. When I was…punished." She shuddered at the memory of the punishment.

Ikuto frowned "I don't think you should be smiling like that then. It wasn't a good memory." He said seriously.

"I'm smiling because that was the time when I was taken to the palace, and I got to know you." Said Amu.

"Hm, I guess that's true. If you never came here, I would have never found you." Said Ikuto. He would have never imagined he'd learn to care for her the way he did, but he was glad that it happened.

"So, the wedding dates will be rescheduled now right?" asked Amu as she turned her face to look at Ikuto. He was still hugging her, so she couldn't turn completely.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter how long it is until it's rescheduled. As long as you stay with me and the rest of us, and your step family doesn't come back, then it's fine." Said Ikuto.

"My step family…" Amu thought back and remembered the life she lived before she met Ikuto and Utau. Her life was a mess and if it weren't for her friends, worse things could have happened to her.

By the end of the issue, when the Yamabuki family were found out, Amu and the others were left to decide the verdict. In the end, they didn't want to do something as harsh as to execute the Yamabukis, but they were sentenced to a lifetime in house arrest in a small cottage in a deep forest area outside the borders of the kingdom. This, and the fact that they can never enter the kingdom again.

"You okay?" asked Ikuto.

"Yeah…I'm fine, thanks." Replied Amu.

"Don't worry, no one's going to hurt you again…I promise." Said Ikuto with a smile, before he slowly bent down to kiss her, taking her thoughts away from other things but that moment alone.

While Amu and Ikuto were enjoying their time together, since they've had some spare time since the wedding was said to be postponed to a later date, all was also going well in the Hinamori mansion. This estate that once belonged to the Yamabukis was now back to its rightful owners. When Amu and everyone of her friends was able to clear out all of the things that weren't theirs, the mansion became a home to all.

Amu's little sister, Ami Hinamori, who was once taken in by a close friend, was now back in her own home. She was safe and there was no need for fear and desperate measures to be taken. All of the mansion's residents had stayed as well.

The four friends of Amu stayed to keep the house tidy and clean and took care of Ami. Ran, Su, Miki and Dia were doing a great job.

"This is amazing~desu!" said Su as she looked at the dresses before her.

"Amu-chan's going to love it." Said Dia with a smile "Nice job Miki, we could never expect less from you."

Miki, the one with a talent for fashion and such, had tailored Amu's wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses and they were stunning as ever. "My talent amazes me too!" exclaimed Miki as the others sweat dropped.

"Just don't go getting a big head." Mashiro Rima, another close friend, said with a smile.

"Rima-chan!" exclaimed Ran "I thought you were with Nagi."

Nagihiko Fujisaki, who once lived under the alias of Nadeshiko, was one of Amu's childhood friends. "I am…I mean, I was…" replied Rima as she turned away slightly.