Chapter 1: Another Beginning!

Start from the beginning

"Whoa, wait up…sons?" asked Kukai. "I thought they said they had a son, not sons."

Utau shrugged "I don't know much of the details too, but mother said that they had sons, meaning there's more than one."

"And how many exactly are there?" asked Kukai. He was not comfortable with the idea of Utau being in one place with lots of guys, the idea was not something Kukai was open for.

"Well, I'm not sure. Two I think, but I don't know really." Replied Utau and then she asked "Why exactly do you ask?"

"Hn, it's nothing." Replied Kukai with a sigh.

"Okay…Uh…so where's Amu-chan right now?" asked Daichi "You said you were with Yoru, so where are Amu-chan and Ikuto-kun?"

"Out." Replied Utau.

"Out?" asked Daichi.

"Yeah, they're in the forest right now." Said Utau with a smile.

"The forest? What could they be doing there?" wondered Daichi.

Why would Ikuto and Amu want to spend time in a place like a forest? What could they possibly be doing there now?

In a deep place within the forest near the palace, Hinamori Amu, the once rumored to have been deceased, was with the kingdoms prince, Tsukiyomi Ikuto. The two of them decided to spend their time off, in the place where things really began between them. Ikuto's 'place of peace' as he would call it.

Amu sat on one of the wooden benches in the area as she listened to the melodious sound of Ikuto's violin. He was a very talented violinist, a talent only a few knew of, and he would always be willing to play for Amu whenever she desired.

Ikuto stopped after playing another song and he set his violin back in its case, as he sat down beside his fiancée. "How was that?" he asked her.

"That was nice Ikuto, thanks." Said Amu with a smile.

"Hm, you're lucky I play whenever you want me to without asking for anything in return." Said Ikuto with a sigh.

"Do you want anything in return?" asked Amu curiously.

Ikuto, being that sly person that he was, smirked at this. "Why do you ask? Will you give me something I want from you?"

"T-that depends on what it is." Replied Amu, as she saw his smirk, she wished she never asked.

Ikuto chuckled as he saw her face turn into a shade as red as a tomato. "My, my, Amu-koi, what were you thinking in that head of yours?"

"Wh-what?" asked Amu as she turned even redder than before.

Ikuto pulled his face closer to hers and spoke "Were you thinking perverted thoughts again? Tsk, that's not very healthy you know."

"St-stop that! I was not thinking like that!" retorted Amu.

"Then, do you mind telling me why you're so red?" he asked her, and to make things work in his favor, he hugged her tight as if never wanting to let go. "Hm?"

Amu blinked, and she couldn't speak. It's been a while since Ikuto's been this…affectionate? She didn't even know if that was the right word to describe it. "Hey…Ikuto…cut it out already…." She told him.

"You're so cute when you do that Amu." He told her.

"Stop teasing me." She said with a huff.

"Honestly, you and Utau act the same, you know that? You're both so stubborn sometimes." Ikuto said with a smile.