Chapter 16

Belle POV

I feel wide awake. Like I know I'm asleep, but I feel awake. I guess I'm awake in my dream. Speaking of Scar isn't this supposed to hurt? I feel no different what so ever

haha.. that is simple. It's because I haven't started the process yet.

ohh.. well that makes sense

Before I start Belle, I want to make sure you are completely positive about this. Once we start we can't stop. I have no control over it once I start it. Once its over if the Moon Goddess wills it we might be able to find a second chance mate, if she doesn't then we will just have to find love like a human.

It's what I want Scar. I love Luis. I loved Luis. when we were younger I fell in love with him. To me he was perfect and I wished so deeply he would be my mate when we got older. Overtime though he changed and started hanging out with other people and he forgot about me and then when he remembered me it was just to pick on and abuse me. WE don't deserve that Scar we deserve better. I put up with it, but I don't want you to have to as well, because if we don't do this he will mentally destroy us to where we just can't take it anymore. So for our sake we will do this. It's not an escape, but it will be a re-do for us

Of course Belle. As your wolf I feel the emotions you feel and I know you truly cared about him, but he screwed up and we don't need this. You deserve a happy life without him. So on the count of three we will begin.

Sounds good Scar.

1.....2.....3

Luis POV

I told the pack about what happened with Belle and I. I have never felt so much disappointment aimed at me before in my life. Once they settled down I told them about my plan to fly to Florida and get our Luna back no matter if it takes days or weeks she will come back with us and be our Luna.

So now here I am, on a plane heading to go see the love of my life Belle.

We shouldn't even be in this situation in the first place..

I told you I was sorry.. how many time am I going to have to apologize

I'm not the one you have to apologize to it's Belle and Scarlet.

Who is Scarlet?

Her wolf

That's a beautiful name. Do you have a name?

Yup

Well what is it?

Diesel

Sweet. It fits you that's for sure.

What do you mean by that?

Before I could reply a searing pain shot through my entire body. It felt like a million knives going through every inch of my body very slowly and painfully. My first thought is something happened to Belle. So I gathered up as much strength as I could and ran to the pilot and told him that his Luna is dying and we need to speed this plane up now. He got to it right away, and I went back to sit down.

She's not in pain or dying...

What do you mean not in pain or dying? If she wasn't why are we feeling this way?

She's breaking the mate bond..

WHAT THE HELL?!?!? she can't..She cant do this!

Well to bad! She is! This is ALL YOUR FAULT, for sleeping with another she wolf that ISN'T YOUR MATE! Do you know what this means?! It means she started the process to break the bond! Onc eshe starts this is CAN'T BE STOPPED!! She is leaving us and it is all because of you... you forced her to do this, with how you treated her. Now I will never be able to tell my Scarlet I love her...

NO!! She can't..she can't do this...she can't just leave me like this...not my Belle...I need her...I need Belle...I. need. her.

Belle if you can hear me, please wait baby, please don't leave me yet, please....

So theres the update sorry it took so long. Work has had me SOOOO busy! any who I hope you guys enjoy this(:

XOXO, LittleBird034

.