Chapter 5

Watching everyone turn into their wolf was amazing. All sorts of shapes and sizes.

"Alright everyone, remember don't wander off and keep up with the pack"said Alpha Max through min link.

Soon enough we all took off running and might I say it was hard at first. I got off to a bumpy start, I was either tripping over my feet or my hind legs running faster then my front legs and that was a sight to see I'm sure.

After awhile I was finally able to get the hang of it. It's amazing, I've never felt so free before. Every time my paws hit the floor it felt like I was walking on clouds me and my wolf being synced together as one everything felt in place.

Once the run was over we all trotted back to the pack house and shifted back and changed.

"You are going to be SO sore tomorrow pip-squeak" said Jake while messing my hair up.

"No I won't I'm not a weak link like youngster" I said with a wink

"Ha ha just watch kid. Tomorrow you will wake up and be so sore you wouldn't even be able to take a dump with out flinching" said Jake

"Alright you two that's enough bickering for one night. Break it up" said mom while laughing.

"Fine" we both mumbled while simultaneously punching each other in the arm

"Owwww!" I said while glaring him

"You started it! Butt hole" said Jake while fake crying

"Jake you leave my sister alone or else you will regret it"said Kate while winking

"Talk about ewwww.. You two go take that else where." I said while walking off to go back to my room

I was about half way up the stairs when I realized I left my phone back outside where the part was.

"Ugh... I would leave it" I mumbled

I turned around and walked back down stairs and walked outside. The sky was beautiful it had many stars out tonight and the moon looks exceptionally big and bright. The whole house and forest were lit up perfectly. The forest was huge. Right now were in the middle of summer and fall, so all the trees are either green or in the midst of changing from green to a maroonish yellow.

"Hey watch out dumbass" said Luis the Alphas son, my worst bully of them all

"I'm sorry.." I said when a sudden tingle shot up my entire body and then it hit me like a freight train.

"Mate" my wolf said

"Oh no.." I thought in my head, but I guess it came out, out loud

"Lister here ass wipe, I will never be your mate. Hell I would rather be kicked in the face 30 times continuously then kiss you. I am the next in line for Alpha position I don't need you a worthless scumbag whore as my Luna. You are a no one. You are a nerd. You are a worthless scum bag. Me and you will NEVER happen so get that through your head. I Luis.."

"Luis please don't.. We're mates this isn't how it's supposed to be please...." I said with tears falling relentlessly down my checks

"Shut up Bitch. You weren't asked to be spoken to!" Said Luis as he back handed me across the face

I fell down and reached up to my cheek where he hit me. It stung and I just knew there would be a major bruise there in the morning.

"Now as I was saying I Luis Ramirez REJECT you Belle Tavarez." Said Luis with a grin on his face

I felt like my heart was ripped out and stabbed repeatedly and I could feel each and every stab..

I got up off my the floor and looked him in the eye and said "I Belle Taverez accept your rejection." Once those words left my mouth I turned around and fled back to my room.

So there is tonight's chapter! What do you guys think?!?!

Xoxo- LittleBird