Chapter 2

While me and mom drove to some boutique to get my dress, I stared out the window admiring this beautiful day.

"So Hun, are you excited for today? What do you think your wolf will look like?" My mom said while driving.

Hmmm... I never thought of that. Maybe white? Or a brown?

Each wolf has it's own special color of fur. No other wolf in the world will have that color. Only on rare occasions where twins will share the same color, but even at that it is quite rare.

"I don't know mom. I honestly haven't thought about it, but I'm excited to find out!" I said while thinking of later on tonight when I experience my first change as a wold and meet my wolf.

Mom laughed as she pulled into the parking lot of the boutique.

Once we walked in the lady welcomed us and asked what we were looking for.

The boutique is quite small it's very lovely inside though. The walls are painted a light turquoise with a gold zig zag patter on the walls. They have small two seater sofas throughout the store and about three dressing rooms. Nobody was here, I guess being 8:30 in the morning everyone is still asleep.

"So today is the big day! Happy birthday Miss Belle!" The kind sales associate said. She was a tall women with a thing figure. She had short blonde hair styled in a cute updo. She was dressed in a long light pink flowy shirt with with black leggings and brown sandals. It's casual but cute I guess ha.

"Thanks ma'am, I'm really excited" I said

"So I hear from your mother your whole family is coming to celebrate your 18th birthday and you wanted a dress to wear for the party"

"Yes ma'am I sure do" I said

"Well let's take a look shall we." She said while walking towards a row of long dresses

After about an hour or so of trying on dresses I finally found the one. It was perfect for me mom and Sandra (the associate) agreed. The dress fit my tight on the top with a sweetheart neckline and flowed out all the way down to my ankles. The top part was nothing but gold sequins and they fades all the way down to mid waist and then disappeared. The rest of the dress was a light gold and was loose. Once it got to about my mid thigh there was a couple of flower pinned there and the dress opened up slightly. The lady said it was the last one in stock, and how lucky I was that it fit me perfectly. She also gave me a surprise. They were black shoes with gold gems along the back of the heels they matched my dress so much. She said it was a gift for me for my birthday.

Once that was over we paid for the dress and went to get my nails did.

I got my nails all gold colored except for the finger beside my pinky I got it black with small gold gems on it.

Now the salon...

Well I'll try and update tomorrow, I hope you like it so far!