Chapter 14

The following morning I work up and went straight to the bathroom. As I walked in I looked at the mirror and noticed my reflection. My usually soft tangle free hair looked like a birds nest, the insides of my eyes were so red it looked like someone grabbed a red crayon and colored in my eyes, I looked like an emotional wreck that got hit by depressed train 347, than when I was holding onto my last breath its like the guy who lived on heart break avenue came and pierced my heart. Harsh right? Well its the truth its how I feel. after my 'pity party' I hoped in the shower and like every other time I let my thoughts consume me.

"You can't live like this forever Belle" said Scarlet

"Well why not? My 'mate' marked another female officially torturing me to the max, plus proving he will NEVER want me.. What is wrong with me? What did I do to deserve this?" I replied more to myself than Scar.

"You didn't do anything honey. He is the one who screwed up. You are wonderful you are perfect please trust me" Scar pleaded.

"Yeah I guess you are right Scar I didn't do anything to deserve this HE is the one who screwed up, HE is the one who is going to realize his mistake and HE is the one going to be coming to my window and yell will you forgive me yet. WE don't need HIM. we can survive a life without him." I said while feeling much more confident and angry.

I got out of the shower my eyes back to normal and my hair more manageable.

I heard a truck pull up and automatically knew it was Jake. I got dressed fast and ran down stairs to greet him.

The door opened and in came Jake looking exhausted but happy as ever.

"Im finally home!!" Jake half yelled while pulling me and Kate into a hug.

"You guys missed me didn't you/ Who am I kidding of course yall did. im THE Jake Ramirez wouldn't miss this." Jake said spinning in a circle

I chuckled while Kate replied with "of course I did baby who wouldn't" she faked gasping

"Well guys I hate to ruin the moment but.. can we talk I need to get this over with" I replied while gesturing to the living room

"Of course. Is something wrong?" Kate said while sitting on Jakes lap on the sofa across from me.

Okay I'm sorry it's extremely short but I just wanted to update something. It was supposed to be longer but with my internet going down randomly it keeps erasing stuff before I can save it so I wanted to submit this before it crashes and I promise I will have the rest up by tomorrow or Friday the latest okay love you guys!!

Xoxo-LittleBird