Chapter 3

We arrived at the salon and mom told mom our appointment was at three and her name

"Belle you ready? they are going to take you in already." Said my mother

"Yeah mom lets go" I said while following her to my stylist

I sat down in the chair and Cindy (the stylist) asked how I wanted my hair

"So Hun how would you like your hair today? Curly, straight, wavy, updo..."said Cindy

"Wavy please" I said before she could name all 20 billion things she can do haha..

"Are you sure sweetheart? I mean it's a pretty look but it's well sorta plain" said Cindy

"Yeah it's what I want" I replied

"Okay well let's get started" she while beginning to start on my hair.

I know the way it seems know you would think I'm used to getting fancy dresses and my nails and her did, but honestly this is my first time. I don't like to do any of this stuff really, I guess I'm just used to plain old me. Considering today is the big day I decided today will be my exception, and I will enjoy them today.

About an hour later Cindy tells me to look at my hair and see if I like it which I absolutely do!

"It's so wonderful Cindy, thank you!" I said while still mesmerized by my reflection.

"Your welcome sweetheart" said Cindy while smiling down at me.

Once mom paid we left and went home and I began to get ready for the big ceremony.

On every kids 18th birthday the whole pack gathers outside the pack house, and the Alpha begins by calling us (the ones who turned 18) to the front where he is. Once we meet beside him he calls us individually and says our name, and then he calls out to the moon goddess and asks her to bring forth our wolf. Every time he calls to the moon goddess she sends a bright light that touches our skin and once it does then we change into our wolf. I know it may sound crazy, but it is an extraordinary sight to see, it's my favorite part. Once everyone is done then the whole pack changes and goes on a pack run. The elderly and kids stay behind at the pack house though.

The celebration starts at 8 and it's 4:30 so I would say I have enough time for a nap.

I set my alarm on my phone for 6:30 and then I dozed off.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP*

I reached up and turned off the alarm. I swear that is the most annoying noise in the world.

I got up and to my surprise my sister was there with me laying down.

I jumped up and practically tackled her off the bed in excitement

"Kate!!!!! Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in months. What are you doing her!?!?" I said while shaking my sister

Kate is 20, and has short black hair and big hazel colored eyes. To me she is the picture of perfection. Kate is sweet kinda and caring and her mate Jake is one lucky guy. Kate has always been my protector as I say, because when she was here I never got bullied when I was with her. Once she left the bullying got worse dramatically. She moved out of the pack house to go to college in Florida. She's been gone for about 6 months. It's hard for her to come see us and us see her considering we live in California.

"I couldn't miss my baby sisters big day! Are you kidding me!?" Kate said while FINALLY sitting up so I could hug her properly instead of lying on top of her squeezing her haha..

"I've missed you sis. I'm glad your home" I said while smiling at her

"Has the bullying stopped Belle" she asked

I hesitated but told her no. Her eyes turned black for a split second meaning her wolf wasn't happy with my answer. Kate got control of her wolf again and then she looked at me with a mixture of rage and sorrow

"Belle once you graduate hell if you want to already you can come move to Florida with me and Jake he doesn't mind in fact he wants you to as much as I do, please think about it" she said while grabbing my hands in hers

"Belle what are these!" She said while looking at my arms

I yanked them away and went to the restroom saying "oh nothing"

When I said the bullying got worse it did.. The kids went from verbally abusing me to physically abusing me while still continuing to verbally abuse. I have about three short cuts, and one long cut going down my right arm and a few smaller cuts on my left. Those aren't my only cuts, but it's all I'm telling her. The people who bullied me would push me into sully closets and cut with me with their sharp nails. They did more but it hurts to talk about it. My parents don't know anything because I've always managed to hide it from them and everyone else.

Kate camas rushing into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Belle did they do that to you? Be honest with me please.."Kate said while holding my arms and tracing the scars with her finger.

"Yes, since you left it's got worse.." I replied

Her eyes went black again but after a minute or so she got control again and asked "Why don't you tell mom and dad, you know they would do something about it?"

"I can't because yeah they may stop it momentarily, but then they will come back and be twice as bad and I wouldn't be able to handle it if they did" I replied

She looked at me with sorrow and stayed quiet

"Kate today is my 18th birthday I find out who my wolf is and my mate so can we please get over this sob story and help me get ready" I replied while picking her chin up so she will look at me

"Yeah, yeah let's get you ready girl!" She said while taking my hand and dragging me to the vanity so she can do my makeup

~30 minutes later~

"Kate we have to hurry it's already 7:30 and I don't even have my dress on !" I replied while running to my closet to get my shoes.

Kate helped me put my dress and shoes on in no time.

"Belle you look so beautiful I'm glad you decided to wear your contacts so we could see your big bright green eyes" Kate said while smiling at me

"Thanks sis, but we have to go like now it's 7:50!" I replied while grabbing her hand and walking down to the already started party.

There's your update for today! If I have time later on ill update another chapter. So like comment vote whatever you please. This is my first book and I'm super nervous about how it will be.