Chapter 16: Questions and No Answers

Once again, Chat Noir was back in Black Widow's castle, and once again, he was on his knees in front of her as she sat on her throne.

"Nice to see you again Chat Noir," she said smirking and looking proud "Comfy?" she asked.

Chat said nothing and glared at her a little.

"Wow, those ropes must be awfully tight," Black Widow said looking at said ropes binding the cat boy together "Make them tighter," she said to the people next to Chat.

"You won't get away with this in the end Black Widow," Chat said after a bit "You will be stopped."

"And who will have the power to do that?" Black Widow asked getting up and slowly coming over to him. "I believe we both know only you and other Miraculous holders can do that, and you're caught, one's too old, one's the villain, one's lost, two have yet to be chosen, and mine's dead. Now, hand over Tikki and your dumb ring."

"Tikki?" Chat asked confessed, clenching his fist tightly so it will be harder to get his ring off "Who's that?"

"Don't play dumb with be Chat, you know exactly who she is, now hand her over," she said holding out her hand to him.

"Kind of had to do when I'm all tied up," Chat said smirking a little making Black Widow mad, telling the people to let him go.

Once Chat was free, he started patting his chest and looking in the pocket.

"Hmm... Sorry I must have left her in my other cat suit," he said pretending to be innocent.

As quick as a whip, Black Widow grabbed his neck and glared into his eyes "Then I'm only going to ask you this once..." she said snarling a little "Where is my Kwami? WHERE IS SHE?!"

"I thought you were only going to ask once..." Chat said grinning innocently.

Getting mad, Black Widow threw him across the room and into the wall, making his scream a little as he felt a couple of bone's breaking.

Summoning up, a bow and arrow, Black Widow fired it catching Chat Noir's suit, pinning him to the wall, amazing him with her archery skills.

"Where is my Kwami, Chat Noir?" she asked now pointing the bow towards him.

"She is with..." Chat said thinking up a plan knowing he couldn't get out of this unless he says something, but he couldn't say the truth "A random citizen." he said.

"And where are they?" Black Widow asked, bow still prepped to launch.

"I don't know," Chat said looking to her and not the weapon "I gave her to them sometime in the last few days and I haven't seen them since."

Screaming in frustration, Black Widow fired the arrow at Chat Noir, who had to duck to avoid it going through his head.

"Fine!" she said mad "I'll have to wait a little longer for Tikki. But I can still get your ring and Plagg." she said telling her slaves to that.

Slowly, they started moving towards him.

Quickly, Chat reached up to the arrow and pulled it out and got up, and pulled out his staff, prepping to fight.

But they were just too many this time, and he couldn't get away.

Tired, panting and in pain a little bit, Chat was getting slower and slower at his attack moves, and paid no attention to Lady Wifi as she, smirking, fired a 'Pause' button at him, making him freeze.

Grinning, Black Widow came over herself now and reached for Chat Noir's hand.

She was about to pull the ring off, when she stopped and got an idea.

Why not share this new information with everyone in Paris.

"Darkblade, bring him to the outside stage, Lady Wifi come with us and bring your phone, everyone else, go forth and bring in an audience," she said grinning.

Bowing, everyone did their jobs, while Black Widow went off towards the stage.

Outside, on tops of one of the neighbouring buildings Hawkmoth and Tikki were waiting for a sign from Chat Noir to say he had done his part

Except it was taking longer than either of them thought it would.

"Something's wrong," Hawkmoth said after another few minutes of nothing.

"What are we going to do then?" Tikki asked worried.

"We'll need to go down and save him," he said confidently.

"But you can't go down there, as soon as you do you'll be caught just like Chat," she said.

Just then, the two of them heard the knights on their trumpets calling everyone to come to the castle for something, giving Hawkmoth and idea.

"That's if I go as Hawkmoth," he said reaching for the broach on his shirt. "You stay here, and I'll go down and try to get Chat Noir and the jewellery back," he ordered leaving her there.

Not sure about this, but agreeing that it would be for the best, Tikki nodded and floated down to look just over the edge of the top of the building, watching the people come to the stage where Black Widow was grinning widely.