Chapter 4: Evillustrator Gets Drawn In

It was fully night time when Adrien stopped in the park and detransformed from being Chat Noir.

Catching the exhausted Plagg he went to sit on one of the benches.

"Why'd you run away like that kid?" Plagg asked his mouth stuffed with camembert "You were so close to the doors you could have gone in, stood up to Mariposa, and we could have rescued Tikki."

"For one, there was getting too many knights," Adrien said sighing trying to come up with a second reason.

Just then Lady Wifi's latest report came up all over Paris.

'Is Chat Noir really able to take care of this city all by himself?' was the beginning question 'Well from what was seen today, it proves to say the answer is 'No'.' she said playing the clips from when he was fighting Darkblade and his knights, before he ran away.

'Do we really want to put our trust into somebody who runs away just because the fight was getting a little difficult? More news to come, stay tuned...'

With that the screens went down and Adrien groaned and placed his head in his hands.

Hearing something come up behind them, Plagg zipped into his human's jacket.

Feeling this, Adrien looked around and saw Nathaniel, a very good artiest in the blonde's class.

Shrugging, Adrien got up and went over to say hello to him.

"Hey," he said making the artist look up and see him.

"Oh hi Adrien," Nathaniel said returning to his drawings of Mariposa.

Looking over the red-head's shoulder Adrien grinned.

"You know, when she's like that she doesn't seem as dangerous," he said.

"Thanks," Nathaniel said smiling putting the finishing touches to Mariposa's wings "So what are you doing out here? I'm only out because I like drawing here rather than at home."

"Oh I was just out on a late night walk and lost track of time," Adrien said shrugging.

"There..." Nathaniel said holding up the picture looking at it, not knowing he was holding it up before a Lady Wifi Camera. "I'll color it in tomorrow, getting too late and too dark and my parents say working only by lamps isn't good for your eyes," he said packing up.

"So see you in school tomorrow Nath," Adrien said a small sad smile on his lips waving off his friend.

Once Nathaniel was gone, Adrien checked his phone for the time and began to head home, all the way wondering how he can bring Marinette back.

Over to Mariposa at the Louvre, where she was walking around the halls and gallery's, a bored look on her face.

Sighing she stepped outside and took a look at the Museum itself and sighed again.