Chapter 11: Bubbler

Back at her palace, Mariposa had shook off her minions who were surrounding her to check if she was alright, and screaming as she gave the order, sent them off to find Chat Noir again.

"And make sure you bring back Tikki!" she yelled fuming as she went up to the tower and released Bubbler's akuma, too mad to stick to the rules of promising to do it at sunset.

In the park Nino was sitting on one of the benches playing with his mini tube of bubbles just to have something to do, feeling utterly useless.

Just then the Akuma landed on the tube of bubbles.

'Bubbler,' Mariposa's voice said to him 'Your Princess is requesting your assistance, in capturing Chat Noir... If you do, then I might let you and Lady Wifi have the night off. But catch the Cat first.'

"Sure thing, Mariposa," Nino said grinning as he stood up and changed into his villainized self.

At Master Fu's shop, he, Adrien, Plagg and Wayzz were gathered around Tikki who was awake, and had a little color back to herself, but still looked sick

"How are you feeling Tikki?" Master Fu asked.

"Weak," the little red Kwami said "Do you have any cookies?" she asked looking around.

Faster than Adrien had ever seen him go (If it wasn't to get to his stinky old cheese), Plagg rushed off and came back a few minutes later with a couple of cookies in his paws.

"Plagg!" Adrien said annoyed that the cat would just steal someone else's cookies like that.

"They had loads they won't notice any were missing," Plagg said giving the cookies to Tikki.

"Thank you Plagg," Tikki said slowly sitting up and starting to nibble on one of them, making Plagg smile.

"Now, Tikki," Master Fu said getting her attention "Before you woke up I was about to ask Adrien if, until you are better, and we get your earrings back, if he would look after you."

"What?" Adrien asked looking confused "I can't look after her. Not that I wouldn't want to, but I'm number one on Mariposa's hunting list, both as Chat Noir and as Adrien Agreste. She wouldn't be safe with me."