38

Jungkook had been avoiding Taehyung and the fact made Taehyung angry. I mean who the hell uses someone else's hand to jack off when they are asleep. Yet Taehyung had continued it and enjoyed helping Jungkook out.

He wasn't mad about Jungkook doing any of that but the fact that he had done that and then ignored him. Honestly speaking he felt kinda used.

Taehyung sat at the park with Duke who was playing with some kids. Taehyung watched over them and made sure Duke wasn't playing too rough with them.

He sighed and picked up a stick drawing random things in the dirt by his feet. Only looking up when he heard a loud whine. Duke stood there he nudged his head in between Taehyung legs creating space for him to sit.

Duke looked at Taehyung again and whined.

"I'm fine Duke. Why did you stop playing?"

Duke nudged Taehyungs hand with his nose.

"Duke you are so sweet....."

Both Duke and Taehyung made their way home before it got dark. Taehyung let Duke into Jungkook backyard. He closed the gate on the side of the house and made his way to the front door.

Before he could open the door it swung open and he was pulled inside.

"God Taehyung I'm so sorry for ignoring you and I'm stupid for ignoring you as well."

Jungkook held Taehyung close to him practically smothering the poor boy.

He pulled back and pecked Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him before pulling him back for a kiss.

"I forgive you just don't do that again."

"Which part ignore you or....."

"Both cause next time we fuck."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyungs forehead.

"I agree with you."

Both boys ended up laughing and having a movie night and
maybe a couple of intense make out sessions.

-----
Check out my new book sonder

.....not edited