Chapter 45

After the new Alphas were chosen they worked together to have a harmonious life in school between the humans the Mefwa and the Werewolves.

It had been about 3 weeks, Aaron was in charge of Human and Mefwa troubles, Ian helped out with the fights and Jess helped with everything to fights to the money they had to help pay for the broken windows for the school.

she arrived home and flopped onto the couch "Hard day?" Jin asked still looking at his book, Jess let out a groan which became muffled through the cushion of the coach.

"It's just that so many people want so much from the Alphas!" Jess cried spinning around onto her back. she lay her head onto Jin's lap and sighed.

"SO hows life been?" she asked, He smiled "Well Adam and Ross decided to go shopping with Max which is probably going to end badly, Adam helped Barney make a new pen for Goat..." "He broke out again didn't he?" Jess sighed "Yep" "What did he eat?" Jess said.

"He followed us to school and ate Sashas new handbag and makeup" Jin said stifling a laugh, Jess let out a laugh "Remind me to give him some extra fruit" She smiled, "Will do" Jin said "Barneys just in the yard playing with goat and I've been uploading the daily stuff" Jin explained.

They suddenly heard a loud yell and crash. she turned to see Adam rolling through the window cuddling a bag of groceries, Ross kicking down the door with a plastic bag on his head and Max standing behind them.

His stubble was slightly burnt and he held 2 bags in his arms "Why can't you guys just enter normally" Max sighed, they placed down the bags and Ross ran over to Jin and Jess excitedly "Look what we found!" Ross exclaimed pulling out a flyer and shoving it into Jess's face.

"It's a power for Vidcon!" Adam exclaimed "Strange... why were we told about this or sent the invites" Jin pondered "Ares Yous Talkings about the vidcons events?" Barney asked walking into the room with goat in his arms.

"I gots the privates passes last weeks" Barney smiled "Why didn't you tell us?!" Adam cried, "It's nevers cames ups" he shrugged.

He walked upstairs and threw down a card:

He also threw down 6 necklaces with vidicon tags on the end meaning they get special access

He also threw down 6 necklaces with vidicon tags on the end meaning they get special access. Jess smiled and put it on and took a selfie with Ross.

"So are we going?" Max asked, "Of course!" Everyone exclaimed. Jin checked his email "It seems we will be having a panel at 5 and doing signings at 7" he said. "Great! Then the rest of the time we can check out the youtuber merch and the..." Adam paused.

"ANIME MERCH!" Jin, Jess and Ross screamed almost hurting Max and Adam's ears, Barney had cupped his ears with Goat's hooves.

So in the next 2 week, they will be travelling to the city to go to the 2017 vidcon!

(Sorry for the short chapter)