Chapter 29

Everyone met up at Jess's house, they all had large bags buckled on their backs. "Are we ready to go?" Jess asked, Everyone nodded and they drove away, a lot of yelling and fire came during lunch because of Adam and Barney trolling Max.

Finally after 3 hours of yelling, sleeping and pranking they made it to the campsite. Katlyn flung open the door and raced to a bush, "Is she ok?" Adam asked pointing to her in the bush, "She gets car sick" Ivy sighed. "I'm gonna help her" Max smiled lightly as he placed his hand on her back.

Jess leapt out the car and ran into the forest "Jess come back!" Ivy yelled, she was about to run after her but Jin stopped her "Don't even try, she's gone now" He sighed, "She'll be back in about an hour so let's get the tents set up while she's gone" He explained. Ivy nodded and pulled out a tent.

"How do we do this?" Ross questioned, "I think we put in the stick here and pull it up like this?" Adam said but the stick slapped him in the face and the fabric of the text wrapped around his body.

After about half an hour of them trying to put up their tents, Adam and Ross finished. they looked over to Jin, Ivy and Barney who were chatting near on some logs "Why aren't you pitching up your tents?" Ross asked "We have," Jin said pointing to 3 tents, "How?!" Adam cried "We finished 20 minutes ago" Ivy laughed, "Seriously?!" They cried.

"Ian! Kai! Where are you sleeping?" Ivy asked, "I don't like tents so I'm sleeping up in the tree" Kai explained "I'm just gonna sleep in a sleeping bag under the tree," Ian said. "Ross~Senpie! Can Kawaii~Chan be your tent buddy?" She asked with a glint in her eyes "Yeah! We can read manga together!" He exclaimed pulling out a bag which he opened showing several manga.

Katlyn and Max soon came back to the sit "Hey we're back" Katlyn smiled, "You feel better KC?" Ivy asked, "Yeah" she sighed. "You two lovebirds can share a tent" Kawaii~Chan and Ivy exclaimed pushing them into a blue tent "Since when!?" They cried, "We have all paired up so no arguing!" Adam cried.

Tent Partners-

Adam and Barney

Ross and Kawaii~Chan

Ivy and Jess

Ian and Kai

And Jin got his tent to himself

After 2 hours Jess came back, she had twigs and leaves in her hair and a bright smile on her rosy cheeks. "Jess where were you?!" Katlyn cried "Adventures" she smiled, "Adventures? Doing what?" Kai questioned, "Oh!" she pulled up her fingers up "I explore and traced the area, found where to get fresh water, wrote down all the dangerous and fun areas, draw a map, found the closest city, climbed trees and found a bear" she smiled, They looked at her like she was insane.

"You were gone for 2 hours?! How?!" they cried. Jess shrugged with an innocent smile like usual "You are so unusual" Stated Ivy. "That's Justs Hows Jets Works" Barney laughed.

~Later~

Jess had gone on another adventure by the time everyone established that they were going to get wood and water for the camp. Ian and Kai walked into the forest and looked for some resources "I'll look for wood and you look for Water" Kai commanded "Fine" Ian sighed.

Ian rummaged through the forest and came across a small creek, a large waterfall draping down a cliff. He smirked and pulled out the water bottles he had to fill up. Suddenly he looked to the other side of the creek and saw Jess. she waved her hand through the gentle stream.

"It's Jess?" He mumbled perking up his ears. He hid in the bush and spied on her from afar.

~Jess's POV~