Chapter 26

Ok so before this starts I just want to say. The new characters, who you will meet soon, their personalities are kind of based of Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran Highschool Hostclub but less love and more tsundere for all you anime fans and Ivy is kind of like Sunset Shimmer from MLP for all you MLP fans XD

"Common Jess we need to get to the office quickly!" cried Ivy, "Why" Jess whined, "Becuase the new kids are coming this morning!" She explained, "Why do we have to do it though" she sighed.

"Because we volunteered to do it," she said, they opened the door and walked into the office. "Oh! Ivy! Jessica! here are the new kids" the receptionist said pointing to 2 boys sitting on the seat in the office.

One was an orange haired Mefwa with blue ears and tail, he wore a flowery shirt with some jeans and converse and a watch around his wrist. he looked up from the book and looked at them with golden yellow eyes.

"Hello" he smiled walking up to Jess, he pulled up her hand and kissed it gently and did the same to Ivy

"Hello" he smiled walking up to Jess, he pulled up her hand and kissed it gently and did the same to Ivy. Ivy blushed and swooned "Hotties" she giggled and jess nudged her in the stomach.

They looked over to a raven hair boy, he had a dark blue fringe and grey eyes, he had scratched on his face and black wolf ears and tail. he perked up his head from his black cased phone and looked at Jess "Hi" he mumbled before looking back down to his phone. he was wearing a wolf T-Shirt, ripped jeans and converse.

"I'm Kai!" The mefwa boy exclaimed, "And I'm Ian" the other boy said as he was tall but the same size as Kai

"I'm Kai!" The mefwa boy exclaimed, "And I'm Ian" the other boy said as he was tall but the same size as Kai. Kai put his arm on Ian's shoulder and smiled.

"One of you girls need to have all their class's with them, please chose out of the 2 of you," the lady said. Ivy looked to Jess and smiled and gave her some eyes saying 'I'll do it'.

She stood up and walked to them "I guess you guys are coming with me" she smiled. She left the office and started to show the boys around the school. as they walked down one of the halls snarkily many girls sounded the halls and watched them.

"Ahh! Cuties!" one cried, "The cat boys so cute" one gushed, "Thank you" he smiled looking at the girl who said it, she blushed and fell backwards in shock.