Chapter Eleven How Can We Bring Her Back?

Start from the beginning

"Alright." Elijah finally said. I nodded, and blew out the candles. I stood up and walked over to Elijah.

Kayla's POV

I was looking down at them, and when I looked back up or to both sides all I saw was white. It was starting to bother me.

"We have one hour left." Tatia informed me.

"Why do we have to wait for a long time? I like you and your nice, but why a few hours?" I asked confused.

"Klaus has to believe that your dead. Maybe we should wait for a little while longer. It will make Klaus actually believe that your dead."

"How long?" I asked nervously.

"A month or so." she said. It sounded like she was sorry.

"Should I let them know?" I asked just in case.

"Yes tell them to bring you to where the witches were killed. Also tell them to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious."

"Alright." I said. I made Bella go into a trance.

"Change of plans. I have to stay dead for a month, and I need you to bring  my body where the witches were killed in Virginia. Also you have to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious." I said then let her go back to normal.

Bella's POV

Out of the blue I stared off into a trance.

"Change of plans. I have to stay dead for a month, and I need you to bring my body where the witches were killed in Virginia. Also you have to come back here or Klaus will get suspicious." Kayla informed me. Then she left, and I was not in a trance anymore. Elijah walked up to me.

"What did you see?" he asked softly.

"I didn't see a vision. Kayla had information that might get you mad."

"What is it?"

"We need to bring her to Virginia, and have her where the witch death site is. Another thing is, is that we have to wait a month so then Klaus will really believe that she's dead." I explained. Elijah's eyes filled with tears. Kayla was one of the people other than me that got close to him, and he would let his barrier fall when it was just the three of us. If it was just Elijah and I he would let his wall fall down, and it would be the same with Kayla. They loved each other dearly.

I sighed, and hugged Elijah.

"Don't worry this month will fly by. We have to get her to the site though in order for it to work." I told him softly. He nodded, and pulled away.

Elijah walked over to Kayla and picked her up. We all went to the witch site.

Klaus' POV

I had to kill her otherwise I would die slowly and painfully. I hated every minute of it. I lied to her, and I regret it.

I'm sitting in a bar out of state, and I was drinking Whisky. I motioned the bartender to come over here and poor me some more. I felt someone's presence sit next to me.

"What has you gloomy?" asked a female voice.

"I lied to someone that's important to me." I replied looking at her. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and she was frowning.

"Who was that?" she asked concerned. I sighed.

"My only niece. After I told her my lie some one broke in the house and killed her." I lied easily.

"That's terrible! Are you ok about this?" she asked. What a nice person. Maybe I will have her stick around.

"Honestly no. But when I told her all of those lies I was dying inside."