Chapter 10: DATE WITH AN ALPHA

Let's just say that we barely made past the door before we had a heated make-out session. It was interrupted by a phone call and well...I got the oxygen I needed.

One thing which I don't understand is the obsession of boys with walls. I mean...whenever anything happens between a girl and a boy....it has to do something with a wall.

Well for Knox – at least.

He had to go to the pack hospital because they needed his approval and even signatures on some documents and so....here I am sitting on the couch trying to find something for God's sake.

I am not interested in daydreaming in front of the television anymore because one time was more than enough for me to realize what havoc it could cause. We actually had to refurnish Knox' office and I was more than happy to help but then again when I asked him about his wealth and the pack from where he came and finally his – parents, he said nothing but behaved as if he had never heard my question. It did hurt but then again I could not help it. If he wasn't ready to share his past with me I could not force him to.

Which reminded me of my family, my mom and dad in particular who had made no attempt to contact me after that one call I had made after they left for their vacation. I had even tried calling them sometimes but the number was not reachable which made me realize that I was foolish enough not to even ask them about where they were going.

"Harry Potter?" an amused Knox asked from the doorway as he came inside and sat beside me on the sofa and pulled me over so that I was comfortably sitting on his lap.

I looked at the screen and then back at him. Sighing I place the remote back on the sofa and snuggled into his chest.

"Ten times better than Fifty Shades," I mumbled into his chest which made him laugh.

"Do you think that you can like – get ready in five minutes?" Knox asked while glancing at his watch.

I nodded my head in affirmation and went to our room wondering what he was up to but still excited at the same time.

They were playing a song from Fifty Shades of all goddamn movies in the world when Knox asked me for a round of dance on the dance floor of that posh restaurant where he had taken me for our date. I loved every minute of it.

Damn! Keep your thoughts in check Anouk!

As if you can!

I jumped from the swing and looked around for the source of that voice but there was no one in the now empty house and garden where I was waiting for Knox while sipping some lemon tea.

Am I going crazy?

Yes, you are....but that is for Knox.

It is official. I am MAD.

No SILLY you aren't.

Trying my luck this time, I actually knocked my head and checked for any damages.
But finding none, I just felt like sleeping to shake that eerie feeling off.
Pathetic, I know. It is not night time for God's sake.

But I needed it.

I make way to our room and throw myself on the bed.

"Mmm," I moaned in pleasure.