Chapter 17: Taehyung, help me...

{Sorry about the long wait, and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my smuts or other stories either. Hopefully, I'll be getting into the swing of updating. For real now. Thanks again~ And enjoy}

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Hoseok...help me." I spoke into the phone, my voice quiet and scared. "I'll be right there. Text me the address." He replied back and ended the phone call. I clicked onto messages and noticed that I had 17 unread texts from Taehyung. I clicked off his name and texted Hoseok the address. After around 5 minutes, Hoseok arrived in his black Mercedes. He opened the door and ran over to me, embracing me in a tight hug. I hugged him back and pushed my face into the crook of his neck. "Come on. I'll take you home." He spoke and walked us both to the car. I sat down, and put on my seatbelt. Hoseok started the car and drove us home, taking small glances to make sure I was okay. As soon as we reached home, I ran out of the cat and pushed open the door.

Taehyung was sat on the couch, his face looking angry and blank as he held his phone in his hand. I stepped into the room, and he looked up. "(Y-Y/N)?" He spoke, his voice quiet. I smiled weakly and he ran up to me, engulfing me in a huge hug. He kissed my lips, and I replied back. I pushed him onto the couch, straddling his waist as our lips moved together. He grinded his hips against mine, creating friction as we both moaned. Taehyung kissed my neck, moving down to my collarbones; biting lightly at my skin. He started unbuttoning my shirt, our lips still connected. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! GET A ROOM! THIS IS THE LIVING ROOM!" I heard someone yell. I separated from Taehyung, and looked up. I blushed bright red as all of the rest of the boys stood in front of us. "U-Uh...U-Umm." I spoke, no words coming to my mouth. Taehyung smirked and stood up, hugging me again.

"What are kids like these days?" Jin asked and rolled his eyes as he made his way into the kitchen. Jungkook laughed and jumped onto the other couch, pulling a gross face at Taehyung and I, as he switched on the TV. I buttoned up the top two buttons of my shirt, and sat down on the couch. Taehyung sat down next to me, and pulled me onto him. "What should we watch?" I asked Jungkook, scowling at Taehyung as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "How about cartoons?" Jungkook suggested, as his face lit up. How can a vampire be so excited about cartoons? Jungkook pouted. "Don't judge me, noona." Jungkook said cutely and did aegyo. I felt my heart explode as he did the most cutest move. I held my heart and gasped. "Wahh!! So cute!" I yelled and Jungkook laughed and switched on cartoons. I looked at Taehyung and my smile faded as a pout fell upon Taehyung's lips. I squeezed his cheeks and kissed his lips. "Awww, is my baby boy jealous?" I asked in a cute voice, and kissed him again. He looked up at me, with his cute rectangular smile. I smiled back down at him.

---

"NAMJIN IS REAL!" Taehyung and I yelled as I held the picture up in the air.  Jin pouted and Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What are you talking about?! Everyone here likes hugs!" Namjoon protested. I pointed my finger at him. "No! This is different! You never hug any of us, only Jin oppa!" I yelled and everyone agreed and laughed. Namjoon and Jin were the only ones not laughing, as they both had stern looks on their faces and crossed arms. "Namjin isn't real. Jin has a girlfriend anyways." Namjoon said and Jin nodded. I gasped. "OPPA! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" I yelled and turned off my phone, shoved it in my pocket and looked back up at him. "Tell me all about her!" I yelled and he smiled and patted the seat next to him as he sat down on the couch. "Okay, well get comfortable. I could go on and on about my angel." Jin smiled at the thought and I cooed. "Okay go on!" I said and clapped my hands together.

{-}

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment, vote and check out my other stories. Hope you liked the small bit of smut 😏 More smut will be released soon. Anyways, for now. Have a good day. Thanks again~

Saranghae and fighting!

❤👊

Also, Namjin is real.