Chapter 3: Marked

The guys all looked at me with shock and I looked back at them with confusion. "What are you talking about? Her?!" I asked. Not realising my voice sounded quiet and kind of scared. I suddenly felt my eyes burning. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled and fell down to the grown as I felt a huge pain all over my body. Images in my eyes were of the burning house where my parents died, fire...just lots of fire...flames. Taehyung came to my side and held my hand. I suddenly felt my eyes closing and darkness over took me.

I woke up and looked around, the room was white and the bed had black silky sheets. I got up quickly, not knowing where I was. The door opened and Taehyung walked in with Jimin and Jungkook beside him. I had a sudden urge to hug Taehyung and my heart hurt. Unknowingly, I ran forward and clasped into his arms. He rubbed my back softly and we let go. "S-Sorry, I just feel...really connected to...you" I apologised and bowed. He took my hand and kissed it. "I'll explain what happened when you come down, so come now okay?" He said and I nodded and followed all of them downstairs. The rest of the guys were sitting on the couch and I sat next to them and Taehyung crouched in front of me. "Taehyung..what's happened? You're scaring me now" I said quietly and he held my hands and came closer to me. "I marked you" he said and I looked at him really confused at what he was saying. "Marked me? What?" I asked and he sighed and looked at me dead on in the eyes. "Watch" he said and then pulled up my arm sleeve and put our fire arms next to each other. When they touched together, an infinity mark appeared on both of our wrists at the same time. I pulled my arm back. "What did you do..?" I said and stood up. Taehyung stood up as well and held my hands again. "(Y/N)..you were dying and I couldn't watch you suffer in pain, as soon as you came here I felt a connection to you and I had to mark you" he explained and I sighed and then fell into his arms. He engulfed me in a hug and I leaned on his chest. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear and I felt his smile on my shoulder, where he rested his chin.

I walked into the supermarket, clutching the shopping list in my hand. I looked down at it again and read it: meat with blood on!!! Eggs, parsley, pasta sauce, pasta. I rolled my eyes at the highlighted blood meat sign. Eww that means I have to go down the meat aisle. (Lol I'm actually vegetarian but I put the meat cos like that's all I thought that vampires would eat, idk don't judge me 😑) I got all of the shopping list and went to the self scanner. I noticed a guy next to me and he said hi to me. "Hi, I'm Gawon" he said as he scanned his items.i smiled at him as I placed the meat into the bagging area. "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)" I said and he smiled at me and bagged his items as I bagged mine as well. He followed me out of the store as we talked together. "How old are you? Sorry if I sound weird" Gawon asked and I shook my hands at him. "No it's fine, I'm 20" I answered and he nodded with a smile. I walked down the street and he walked beside me. "Hey can I ask you a question please? You have to take me seriously" Gawon asked and I looked at his serious. I nodded slowly and he started talking again. "Do you believe in vampires?" He asked and my eyes widened as I stared at him. Oh god!

<thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out my other works and follow me if you aren't already lol ❤️😂>