Chapter 5: Saved

"Why did you lie to me (Y/N)? I know that you know about vampires" Gawon yelled as he cut my leg with a sharp knife. I yelled out in pain and clenched my teeth together.
"I don't know anything about...vampires! They aren't...real!!" I yelled out, struggling to talk through the burning pain in my right leg. "Don't lie to me! I can smell it on you!" He yelled back and grabbed my hair, holding it tightly. I winced slightly, in pain. "Let me tell you babe, I'm going to kill all of your vampire friends...starting with your precious Taehyung" he whispered into my ear and my eyes widened upon hearing my mate's name. "WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T" I yelled out and he chuckled at me bitterly. "You don't know what I'm capable of (Y/N), now we're going to work as a team and you're going to ring your friends and tell them to come here, okay?"Gawon ordered as he rested the knife on my throat, daring to cut into my skin. I nodded slowly, careful not to cut myself on the knife. Gawon grabbed my phone from my pocket, still keeping the knife in place. He clicked my phone on and failed Taehyung's number. He rested the phone on my ear and Taehyung answered after a few minutes. "(Y/N)!! Are you okay?! Tell me you're fine!!" He yelled, clearly worried about what had happened to me. "Taehyung...." I said, and then glanced at Gawon who had a glare on his face and aimed the knife further into my neck. "I need you to come here...meet me here...you'll be able to find me on the tracker...get here quickly and bring all of BTS" I said, following Gawon who was mouthing the words to me. "Okay..are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung asked through the phone. "Yeah I'm fine..."I answered and I heard movement through the phone. "We've found your location and we'll be there soon" Taehyung said. "Okay and Taehyung?" I said and Gawon looked at weirdly. "Whatever happens...I love you so much" I said quietly and then Gawon grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall, easily breaking it into pieces. "How can you love a monster like him?! You have better men...like me for instance" Gawon yelled and cut my arm slowly, letting the blood flow down. I screamed out in pain once again, and tried to get rid of the ropes on my wrists. But that only made the stinging pain worse.

As Gawon was clutching onto my hair, Gawon and I's head snapped over to the now open door. There stood Taehyung, with the rest of the vampires behind him. Gawon smirked and stood up, letting my hair go. "YAH! YOU BETTER LET (Y/N) GO! SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!!" Taehyung yelled and Gawon just smirked and walked up to the tall vampire. As Taehyung and Gawon were talking, I felt the ropes around my wrists and ankles become looser. I looked around and noticed Yoongi at the back, sizzling the ropes off me with his fire. I smiled at him and thanked him with my eyes. I stood up slowly, making sure to not make a sound. I noticed a sharp object in Gawons hand and realised that he was going to stab Taehyung. Just as Taehyung was about to jump onto Gawon, I jumped in front of him. Gawon, thinking his plan was going perfectly, stabbed into the air. But then his smirk faded as he realised who he stabbed....it was me. I gasped as I fell down to the ground, blood pouring out of my wound onto the ground. I immediately saw all of the vampires eyes turn red from hunger, all except Taehyung's. His eyes were red with anger and fury, and he grabbed Gawon by the throat. Taehyung strangled Gawon, until Gawon was lying on the floor dead. Taehyung then ran over to me and held me in his arms. "Please (Y/N), don't leave me" Taehyung whispered and Taehyung looked up as he heard Namjoon's voice. "I have an idea Taehyung...but it's a huge risk for you...and definitely for (Y/N)" Namjoon explained and I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. I was unaware of what Namjoon had suggested but it was clear that Taehyung knew, judging by his now widened eyes. "Hyung....I can't do that" Taehyung said after a few minutes of silence. Jin bent down to me and held onto Taehyung's shoulder. "Taehyung...it's the only choice" Jin said and I was now beginning to get even more confused. "What choice? Why can't you do this? What idea?!" I asked, breathing deeply as I felt my body dying slowly. "(Y/N)..I'm sorry" I heard Taehyung say after a second of silence. What is happening? Why is Taehyung sorry?

<thank you for reading! Also! The italic writing (writing like this) stands for the Persons POV thoughts. E.G the part in italics in this part is (Y/N)'s thoughts, and it will be like this for all of my other fanfics starting today! So anyone who doesn't read this, will never know what the italics means! Also if you have any friends that would be interested in any of my fanfics, then feel free to share with them! Thank you all! Saranghae ❤️>