#14 (BH)

Black hats first time smoking the good kush

Black hat was doing his usual check around his mansion making sure everything was the way it was ment to be. Then he came across flugs lab and being himself he decided to snoop abit and what he found was strange to him, he found a little bag full of what looked like grass but smelled weird "hey boss what'cha doin'!?" Screamed demencia from behind him "nothing that has to do with you." He says still observing the bag "why do you have docs weed?" She asked "weed? Why does he have weeds in a bag?" He asks now more curious.

Black hat isn't really 'hip' and up to date really so of course he doesn't really know what weeds like this are used for "not weeds from outside like, the kind you smoke. Look," she found flugs lighter and paper, rolled the weed "here puff" she handed black hat the joint and he did as told. He smokes cigars sometimes so he knows what he's doing but he's never smoked something so intense "....wow...." thats all black hat said before taking another puff "eh? Eh? Cool isn't it? Welp enjoy yourself!" She said walking back into the hallway.

Black hat walked around his mansion looking for you so he can show you his new discovery and he succeeds "hey! Hey (y/n)!! I have something..just...so fucking great to show you man..heheh" he said waiting for he to come to him "yeah boss?*sniff sniff*...do you smell that?" You say smelling something "yeah its *cough* its this stuff wanna puff?" He puts the joint to your face "no! B-black hat are you high?" You ask dumbfounded "high as a kite! Heheh..c'mere just-just c'mere lemmie love you" he hugs you.

"Okay buddy...lets just uh....get you to your office." You say grabbing his hand and leading him "aww what? No..i wanna go to your room! I..i wanna be with you. Just-just c'mon take a puff! Please?" He says hugging you again and ultimately making you blush. You get to his office and sit him at his desk and he takes another puff "oh my god black hat..." you say thinking what your gonna do until he crashes "(y/n)..what a nice name heheh...you're so pretty...heh" he says "thanks black hat.."  you says blushing again.

"I love you (y/n)...i really really..really do" he says slowly while staring at you.

"I..i love you too black hat...i really do."

// the idea for this oneshot just kinda came outta no where really, i just thought it'd be funny, hope you enjoyed! -sincerely C.M