#12 (BH)

Black hat x mute!Reader idea from PapaAudru

You were recently hired as a assistant for black hat inc. You love your job and you get paid pretty well surprisingly, seeing as your boss isn't really your biggest fan due to something you can't help. You are mute and that means you can hear but can't speak and black hat really doesn't like this, the first time you both introduced yourselves he got angry because you took up time writing your name on a paper he gave you but you didn't mind because he's black hat; he yells at everyone.

You have to carry around a note book with you so you can tell people what you need by the way you do know sign language but few other people you talk to know as well.

YOUR POV:
i wake up to my alarm clock beeping loudly in my ear, get dressed and walk to the kitchen to see demencia and flug fighting over a box of cereal and black hat watching obviously annoyed then he looks at me "(y/n) tell these two idiots to stop fighting before my kitchen is destroyed." He says slightly shoving me over to them. I try to separate them only to get accidentally slapped by demencia and they stop to see whats wrong with me "sorry (y/n), i didn't mean to..maybe if flug just give me the cereal this wouldn't have happend!" Demencia says and they begin to argue again. Then black hat pushes me out of the way and says "i see you couldn't even do this right, as per usual i suppose...ugh useless." He then gives me a salty glare.

LATER.

Im sitting at my desk which is aross the room from black hats (you work in black hats office with him) and helping..well really just doing his paper work for him and he's glaring at me, i look at him too and wave as if saying 'hello..is there something you need?' And he frowns "...(y/n)? Whats wrong with you?" He says still looking at me and i write down 'well, im mute and you know this. I don't really know what else you mean.' Then walk over to him and show him " i know you're mute you idiot. Im asking why can you do nothing right? And how are you so ignorant that you can't even figure out how to speak? Haha its baffling." He says watching my eyes water then smiling "ew, don't drip your disgusting tears on my desk!" He say gestureing me to move.

So i just go to my room and cry until i fall asleep but i soon wake up to hear loud banging on my door "(y/n)! Come out here now! You haven't finished your paperwork!" I hear black hat yell from outside my room. I just get up and lock my door and go sit back on my bed "did- DID YOU JUST LOCK THE DOOR!? OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANCE!!" black hat continues screaming at me for about 30 more minutes about how 'i'll have to come out soon and when i do you won't like what happens' but i didn't care and also didn't come out. Every now and then when i knew he wasn't around i would sneak to the bathroom and go back to my room but never come out for anything else.

REGULAR POV

you've now been in your room for 3 days and every day black hat would come to yell at you and tell you to come out but you refused(undertale reference anyone?), flug and 5.0.5 would slide food and water bottles under your door but you'd always push the food back out and everyone began to worry. "Uhm (y-y/n) will you please come out? We're really starting to worry about you..." you hear flug say and then write down 'no.' And slide the peice of paper under the door. You hear flug sigh and walk off.

About 2 hours later you hear footsteps from outside your room and three knocks      "(y/n), if you don't open this door and let me in you'll be fired effective immediately." Black hat says coldly so you open the door, lay back on your bed and face away from him. He closes the door and sits on your bed and you kick him off of it "(y/n..after researching the problem you have more thoroughly....I've come to the conclusion that everything I've said to you over the last month and especially last three days was completely..inappropriate and i regret saying them. Im..im sorry." He hesitates but then picks up your note book and pencil then put them both on your bed.

You write 'its okay i forgive you...hug me' you pass the notebook back over to him and he reads it then looks at you "heh..you're serious?" He says looking dumbfounded and you nod while holding your arms out. He hesitantly walks over and puts his arms around you and you hug back but then out of nowhere he breaks the hug and kisses your cheek "don't ever do this again." He says before laying his hand on yours, you then write something in your notebook 'i love you black hat' you then pass him the notebook and he blushes more and mumbles...

"I love you too..."