#6 (BH)

DECEMBER 13TH:
Everyone had something to celebrate in the black hat mansion, flug had Hanukkah(headcannon: he's jewish) and his birthday and you and demencia had your birthdays, Christmas and..5.0.5 had national teddy bear day and yes thats a real thing look it up. But black hat..he had nothing, not Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa not even a birthday so you found it as your duty to make sure he had alittle fun too. You went into his office and asked him when his birthday was and he replied with a chuckle then said "oh sweet, innocent little (y/n)..a villain such as i does not have what you call a birthday and if i had one i wouldn't tell you" "then..how did you get here? I mean you can't just exist out of no where, look just tell like, the....date you started existing(?)" You ask with a pen and paper in hand.

Black hat didnt really have an exact date since he's over 5000 years old but he could make up on "uhhm...june..uh 4th" he said getting back to his paper work "okay! Thanks black hat!" You say walking out and closeing his office door. Even though he still had a smirk on his face from finding it funny you thought he had a birthday he felt all Tingley inside knowing you cared enough to ask him.

JUNE 4TH:
You got up from your bed and woke everyone else up too because you were so excited to celebrate black hats birth- uhh well day of existence! "So (y/n), what did you have in mind for his party?" Flug asks trying to put a party hat over his paper bag "well his favorite color is black, he likes death, destruction and evil of any kind so..i guess we just make it look like a funeral" you say getting your car keys to buy all the stuff needed.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACK HAT INC.

you all begin to start putting up the decorations but here heavy foot steps from down the hall "5.0.5! DEMENCIA DISTRACT HIM!" You whisper yell as they run off into the hall

BLACK HAT POV
I walk down the halls of my beautifully evil lair but to my dismay see 5.0.5 and demencia greet me "out of my way" i command as i try to walk past them "uhh but black hat don't these walls make you wanna just stay here for about...10 more minutes?" Demencia is hiding something and so is 5.0.5 because they're both sweating profusely "no. They dont. Now move." I hiss pushing away from me but only to have 5.0.5 pull me into a bear hug tightly "grr! Let me go NOW!" I attempted to struggle but to no avail but i soon hear (y/n) yell "ok let him go!"

NO POV

you and dr. Flug stand there arms outstretched with party hats cut out to look like top hats "surprise! Happy day of existence!" You, flug and demencia say in unison while 5.0.5 straps a party top hat on top of his real top hat "do you like it? ....you better because i spent nearly 52 dollars on all of this." You say that last part a bit angrily
He just stood there shocked that someone who though he hated them would do all of this just for him. He just walked up to you and gave you a tight hug. At that moment you felt a large blush spread aross your face "we even baked you a cake sir!" Flug say "my day of existence wish is for flug not to talk to me at all today" black hat said with his arm still around your shoulder as you giggled.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY....MEMES, DANK MEMES

It was 12:35 in the morning and eveyone else had fallen into a food coma or was just really tired everyone but you and black hat "did you enjoy your day of existence?" You ask eating another peice of cake "yes, i did but one things missing..my presents" he said stareing at you lovingly without your notice of course "*gasp.mp4* you wanted presents!? We thought thats the one thing you wouldn't want!" You begin to become nervous "its okay, the only thing i really wanted was you..." he say quietly "well, if thats what you want~" You say swiftly leaning over the dinner table to kiss him.

He almost immediately accepted as you snake your arms around his neck, you soon separate due to your need of oxygen "you know, we could continue this party in the bedroom~" you say in a seductive tone "ladies first~" he said gestureing you in front of him but when you were he lightly pinced your butt and chuckled