Dragons Heart

Silica cried throughout​the night, she mourned the death of her pet dragon​. Y/N didn't want to see Silica this way, there's a chance to make her happy again...But it'll cost him his life if he isn't careful.

Silica's eyes were red from crying, I have never seen her like this. Kirito told me a way to bring Pina back from dead, but it's dangerous....And could actually kill me if I'm not careful.

Kirito
"Are you sure about this, it's to dangerous".

"I can't stand Silica being sad, I want her to be happy".

Kirito
"I'll go with you, in case you need help".

"Don't, if I go down, I don't Asune lose you too when you go down".

Kirito
"Very funny".

"What do we tell them, they'll try to stop us if we try go get the life shard?".

Kirito
"They're going to sleep soon, we'll sneak out at 11:00".

Silica and Asune went to bed, Y/N and Kirito snucked out of the house, and made their way towards the dungeon. Kirito had a worried look, he's at a high level, but even he gets hurt.

Y/N was determined to get the life shard for Silica, even if it kills him.

We entered the dungeon, and made it passed through a hallway covered with skeletons. The shard is close surprisingly, but this is a dungeon, something is always off.

The ground erupted with zombies, swords and shields clung to their hands as the bee lined towards the boys. Y/N used purge to send them back to the ground.

"Is that all?".

"There's the shard....This can't be that easy".

Getting near the shard, Y/N was immediately impaled in the chest by a scorpions​ stinger. Kirito looked in horror as his friend is thrown across the floor half dead.

 Kirito looked in horror as his friend is thrown across the floor half dead

Kirito
"Y/N!".

His health bar was badly low, not dead yet surprisingly, but any more hits and he's dead. Kirito unsheathed his sword and ran towards Y/N to shield him.

"Kirito...Look out!".

A corrupted knight appeared and swung towards Kirito, Y/N pushed him out of the way, getting slashed in the side of the chest and lower abdomen in the process

Health bar
7% - Critical
___________________

Using all his Mana, Y/N used Angelic armor to shield him from the hits. But he's to badly hurt to fight now, it's up Kirito to finish the job.

Kirito was immediately swarmed by the corrupted knights, he needs to escape in order to survive, but he can't leave Y/N to die.

Luckily, they're friends in all the right places.

Paladin Santiago
"Angel Swarm!".

He summoned a swarm of Angels to swarm the dungeon and tear apart  the scorpion boss and corrupted knights to pieces. He then used hellfire to shield Y/N from the attack. Within a minute, the battle was over with Santiago driving his spear into the head of scorpion and Kirito slicing it's pincer off.

Panting, Kirito leaned against the wall while Santiago ran towards Y/N.

Santiago
"What's wrong with you, your almost dead!".

"Life....Shard...".

He held a life shard, still intact and undamaged. Santiago realized what Y/N's plan was, he's trying to revive Pina.

Santiago
"You tried to get yourself killed over some girl!?".

"She's...My friend... I'll do anything...To make her happy!".

Santiago
"Hold still, I'm going to help you!".

Santiago and Y/N are paladins, they have access to healing their allies, but it doesn't that they are trained or major in it like priests and healers.

Santiago
"Here, this will help until we get to town".

Both Santiago and Kirito dragged me out of the dungeon, and up to the surface. When we got to the surface, we were met by several Order members.

Paladin Pizarro
"Santiago, is he okay!?".

Santiago
"No, he needs a healer or a priest".

Paladin Nathaniel
"I'll get Francisco".

Carrying me back to the town to see the entire order, all of them were worried for me. 

Paladin Dianna
"Over here Francisco!".

Francisco, the town Healer and Priest, darted towards Y/N. With such speed, he began to use his Healer abilities to heal Y/N.

Francisco
"You'll live, but you will need time to recover".

Paladin

Paladin Arthur
"Are you insane, why would you do something so stupid?!".

Paladin Santiago
"He did it for the Beast tamer".

Santiago pointed towards Silica, who was running towards Y/N. She saw Y/N laying on ground, blood on his chest and mouth. She began to ball and hold his hand.

Silica
"What did you do!?".

Y/N handed Silica a life shard, a object which can revive fallen pets and mounts within a span of a week.

"I did it for you...And Pina...".