Chapter 8

Chihiro POV:

I woke up around 8:30 and I have already gotten up. I start to gather up a tee shirt and jeans so that I can go take a bath. I then head into the bathroom and start running warm water while I get out things that I need like towels and such. I start to get undressed and then I turn off the running water and step in. Ahh, finally I can relax. I sigh. I wonder what Haku is doing.... Wait nonono... I can't think about him, he has that whore... But... I can't help but think about him.... Grrr. Why does shitty things always have to happen to me. I sigh frustrated.

A while later I finally got out of the bath and I have already gotten dressed and put my hair up. I wonder what Hiro is up to. I wondered. I head off to the living room and see that Hiro is lounging on the couch watching T.V. "Morning Hiro." He had looked over at me. "Hey, how'd ya sleep?" "I slept fairly well." I walk over to him and sit next to him, but not like close to him. "What are you watching?" I asked curiously. "Eh, just the news. Nothing really interesting." He said sounding bored. "You sound so enthusiastic." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "Haha. I'm really bored. Is there anything you want to do today?" He looks over at me as he spoke. "Uhm, I'm not sure, is there anything you want to do? Since you are the bored one here." I chuckled lightly. Hiro playfully rolled his eyes at my statement. "Well maybe we can go to the park? Maybe have a picnic?" He had a very faint blush on his cheeks but I didn't think much of it. "Yeah sure. Sounds fun." He smiles happily. "Alright. We can head out in 15 minutes, the park isn't far from here so we can just take our time and walk." I nodded in agreement, "Yeah sounds good. I'm pretty much all ready to go, so why don't you go get ready lazy bones." He chuckled, "Alright alright." he then gets up and heads off to his room to get ready.

After about 10 minutes Hiro finally had finished getting ready and he walks back into the living room. "Alright you ready to go?" "Yeah, but what about the food, Hiro?" His put his head down and walked to the kitchen like a scolded child, I couldn't help but laugh a bit as his childishness. "Chihiro, what do ya want to have for lunch?" He asked. "Uhhhh, Anything is fine, Hiro." I replied. He gathers things into a basket and then he walks back out. "Now I'm ready." I get up. "alright then, lets get going." He grabs his house keys and we head out, as he locks the door behind us. "Off to the park we go!" He exclaimed. "Yep!" We walked to the park, which did seem like a long walk when really it wasn't. I try to keep Haku out of my thoughts so I can try to just enjoy this day, but so far it's not working. Damnit brain.... why do you hate me so much >.<! I just mentally sigh. "We are finally here." Hiro said as it had snapped me out of my thoughts. "Awesome. This place looks so much different than when we were kids." Hiro nods. "Yeah it has, but it's only because the park owners have added and removed things, so that it looks newer." I shrug, "But nothing was wrong with how it used to look. but whatever I guess." We find a place to set up our picnic and he starts doing so.

After the blanket is all set up we sit down and just watch the clouds to pass time. I eventually got lost in thought and finally snapped out of my thoughts when Hiro taps me on the shoulder. "hey? You still alive over there?" "huh? yeah, sorry. Just lost in thought is all, what time is it?" "its already noon. You have been zoned out for like 3 hours." "Really!? >.< I am soooo sorry." "It's alright. You hungry?" I nod. He then gets out our lunches and we both start to eat.

Time passes and it already is about 5 in the afternoon, so we both decide it would be a good idea to pack up and head back to his house. We start walking back but he reaches for my hand but I kinda just avoid it. I am not ready to feel such emotions... because seeing Haku with ... with that WHORE ....just.... UUGH. Hiro then just keeps his hand to himself, not sure if I am okay, which I'm most certainly not. "So, Chihiro, did you enjoy our date?" That kinda takes me a bit back. "What?" "our date, did you enjoy it?" "Uh... I wouldn't think that what we were doing was a date.... but I guess it was good..." "well that's good. maybe we should do it again sometime? Maybe tomorrow we can go berry picking or maybe hike." I think for a moment... "Yeah... sure why not." He smiles. "Alright ^_^!" He gets all giddy. I will never understand guys. I mentally sigh.

We finally arrive back and we spent the rest of our night just lounging around and just talking. It gets to be about 9 at night and we both head off to bed and as I lay in bed, Haku is still on my mind....
Why did you betray me, Haku.... I thought .... maybe I shouldn't have come back... just for you..... It would have saved me all this hurt..... I begin to tear up, but I wipe my tears and fall asleep to the soft rain drops that hit against the roof and window.

(Hey guys!!!!!!!! SO SO SOOOOOOOO Sorry that I took soooo long to write this chapter. I have been stressing so much over college which starts in the fall. >.<! I will try to update when I can :) <3 thank you guys so much for continuing to read this story. I can't believe we have 9k reads! I really can't believe it. >w< ! I love you all <3)