Chapter 3

I am still asleep when all of a sudden, I am being shaked by Lin. "Sen.. I mean Chihiro wake up!! " Lin continued to shake me and I groaned a bit. "5... More... Minutes" I mumbled. "come on! We have work to do you idiot!" Lin says as she grabs my arm and helps me sit up. "Fine I'm up ... " I then sigh. I get up and Lin hands me my work clothes. "We have the big tub to clean again" Lin says. "Oh ... Greeaaat" I said sarcastically.

         I take off the shirt I'm wearing and as I do so Lin just stares at my chest. I can feel my cheeks turn red. "Lin what the hell!!!! " I grab my work shirt and put it on. "Hey ... Sorry ... I'm not use to working with the older version of the little 10 year old that was here about 8 hears ago." Lin says. "Ok but that don't mean you stare at my chest!! That's weird!!!" I feel really embarrassed at this point. "Yeah you're right. sorry bout' that Chihiro" lin says as she starts to walk off. "Meet me at the big tub when you're done". I say Ok and I finish getting ready.

         I head to where the big tub is and as I see lin there, I see the filth everywhere in there.... Yuuuckkk. I walk over to Lin. "Geez ... This looks worse than before! " I complained. "Yeah well we still need to clean this filth up." Lin says to me as she grabs a bucket and mop. "Can I take the mopping part this time Lin?" I ask politely. Lin smiles at me and tosses the mop to me and I catch it. "Go ahead ... Knock yourself out." Lin says.

         I start to mop the floors and after an hour goes by I can sense a familiar presence. Ever since I came here I've been feeling like I can sense when my love; Kohaku, is nearby. Strange... I know but... It gives me a sense of assurance. I am just about finished with mopping and Lin is almost finishing scrubbing the tub. We finish just about at the same time and we both shout "done!" When we finished.

         We walk out and I see a familiar figure, but he looks grown up a bit. I can sense that it is my love, Kohaku. "HEY! Bonehead! How about you turn!" Lin shouted out to Kohaku. I can feel my cheeks turn red as Kohaku turns around and looks at me. His eyes look into mine, so lovingly, that my cheeks turn to a darker red.

         Kohaku looks at me and his cheeks have a light red to them. "Ch-chihiro... I-is that really you?!" Kohaku asks, looking quite stunned to see me. "No... I'm her twin sister... Of course I'm Chihiro. I thought you would have sensed me here." I said to him. Kohaku's eyes now showed excitement and he runs over to me and he gently hugs me. I can feel my cheeks turn to a darker shade of red. I soon hug Kohaku back and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I've missed you so much Chihiro" he says as tears of joy come to his eyes. "I've missed you to Haku." After a few mins we pull back and look at each other.

"Wow Chihiro, y-you look amazing." Haku says to me and I blush a bit more. "Thank you Haku. You look quite handsome grown up." I say smiling. "Would you like to go to a special garden I found nearby so we can catch up on things? I already asked Yubaba and she said it was alright." Haku asked me. "I-id love to Haku ^-^ " I smile at him. He grabs my hand and we leave the bathhouse and as we get onto the bridge, he changes into his beautiful dragon form. 'Hop on Chihiro' Haku says in my mind. I do what he says and I grab onto his horns. 'Ready?' He asks. "Ready!" I reply. He then takes off and we fly to the garden.

         (I really hope you guys are enjoying :P if you are, then please comment or vote XP  what will Haku and Chihiro talk about? Will they confess their love for each other? Will Chihiro realize what the voice meant back in part 1??? Find out in the next part 030 )