Chapter 5

*gasp!* ITS AN UPDATE!!!? WHAAAAA!?~ c: I love ya so much, that i re read what I have written and gaiiiined .... *drum roll* INSPIRATION!! *applause* SO HERE YOU GO! (3/30/21- i fixed the italics when they speak)
======================

Haku and I had a wonderful time sharing how our past 8 years have been. I even told him about how I even visited the Kohaku River though my parents thought it was strange. "So you really thought I forgot our promise." Haku gave me a 'really' look. "Yes... I did think that you forgot... But I guess I was totally wrong." I smile. I'm glad he didn't forget. "So Chihiro. Did you see the flower that was given to you? With a gold piece?" My eyes widened. "Was that you!?" He smiles. "Yeah... I had to think of something that would make you remember us. Not knowing you still remembered us." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I loved it though, Haku. It was very sweet of you." I smiled.

The sun slowly started to set behind the horizon making the sky look beautiful. "Whoa..." I said in awe. Haku then set his hand ontop of mine and entwined his fingers with mine. That caused me to blush and look over at him. "Chihiro... I... Have something I've... Been wanting to tell you for a long time." He had a faint blush spread across his cheeks. I smiled at him. "And that is?"
"I.... I want to ask... You.... If you... Would give me the honor... Of you being my girlfriend...." Haku looked right into my eyes. His words made me melt. I have been waiting to hear those words. "Yes. A million times Yes.!" I hugged him. I was so overjoyed. "I love you Chihiro, I always have ever since you fell into my river. (HEY NO THINKING DIRTY YA NASTEH!) "

Haku placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and I blushed. "I love you too, Haku." He then lifted up my chin so I would look directly at him, and he inched his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and leaned in and sparks were felt as our lips met. Like this was meant to be. I've longed to feel this. I'm sure Haku felt the same. We pulled away and we both were blushing... Quite a bit. "It's getting late, we better get back before Yubaba has our heads." Haku chuckled at my comment. "I couldn't have said it any better." Haku then transformed into his oh so sexy dragon form and I climbed on and held onto his horns. (HEY WHAT DID I SAY!? NO THINKIN DIRTY YOU NASTY) Haku then soared off into the sky and we headed back to the bath house. Haku landed and I carefully got off as he transformed back into his normal self.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZY ASS! X'D -

It was morning and the same as yesterday morning, Lin practically dragged me out of bed this morning. "Come on Chihiro! You need to get ready to work!" Lin exclaimed. "Give... Me ... 5 more MINUETS." I whined not wanting to get up. I get really cranky in the morning at times. Lin then grabbed my ankles and dragged me out. "LET ME GOO~" I whined. "FINE I'LL GET UP" I pouted. "Good, now get dressed and meet me down in the bath house." She then walked off.

I finally got my ass up... And took off my pjs~ and put on my work clothes. I groaned and made my way to the bath house. "Good you're finally here." Lin said. "Yeah yeah yeah..." Lin rambled on, on what things we had to accomplish today. My eyes wandered around until my eyes locked onto something that made my heart snap.... And crumble to pieces. Another girl.... Was practically all over Haku.... I walked over to them. "H.... Haku...... How.... How dare you..... Wh-why...." tears fill my eyes and i just can't take this. It seemed like he was going to say something but I ran out of the bath house and went back up to the room. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and laid down sobbing. Haku..... Haku lied..... I haven't cried so much in my whole life. My first and only love.... Never really loved me...... .... Haku.... Why.....

=========================
Annnnnd there you go! Did you guys like it? :3 i hope you did. X'D i said i was going to try to update. Its like.... 4:13am where i am.... YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY I LOVE Y'ALL ENOUGH TO MAKE A CHAPTER Cx