Chapter 7

Last time:

when he was done, he waved goodbye to the group and went to the shawarma restaurant next door.

They ate there and watched 'It' when they got home.

Now:

"Fifth year now?" Harry questioned.

There was a round of nods around the table as everyone once again filed out of the kitchen, dipping their heads in one by one. 

~Insert fifth book/movie here~

As soon as they were out of the pensive, Tony gave his son a hard stare, holding his hand out. 

Harry huffed. "It was two years ago!" he exclaimed, yet placed his hand into his fathers. He would never admit it to anyone but himself, but he got a warm feeling whenever his father did something small that showed he cared for and loved him. Again, never to be repeated. 

After lunch, they watched the memories of the summer of '95 before having a homemade lasagne and heading to bed.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A/N: Oh my god, this is so short. I have my reasons! I have literally been sleeping for the past day and a half. Like, seriously, I was woken up at 6:45 every morning. I went to sleep at eleven at night. let's not forget that I had no sleep in over 24hrs on Monday/Tuesday. I am pooped. Haha, that's a funny word. Yeah, you can tell how tired I am. Anyway, updates on Friday, that chapter will definitely be much longer than 140 words or so. Please rate and review, I love feedback. See you later!

~RubyRedGirl03