Chapter two:"A Pinch to Grow an Ed"

(Sky pov)
I was at Eddy's house just hanging out with him we been dating for about a week now everything is going great right now I'm just watching Eddy bouncing up and down in order to see himself in a mirror as he gets dressed. After he finishes doing this, he lugs a chair over to his record player and tries to put it on, but he cannot quite reach the phonograph and falls, crashing to the ground. Then he looks at the dresser. You're firewood.he said Eddy then goes to measure his height on a wall to see how tall he is at age 12; finding himself at the same height as he has been for the last few years, Eddy stretches his hairs and measures from their tip before he looks at me let's go see the other. He said then we go outside to start our day. Once we reach the park we see Sarah and jimmy we go over to them. Hey. Eddy says to them. "Hey sky how are you she says to me. I'm  doing good I said. She smiles at me then she turns to eddy. "Eddy, we need a new dolly. Wanna be our new dolly?"she asked. "Yeah, dolly!"jimmy said. Just ignore them he nods then walk off unhappy 😔 then we see Kevin and my sister and they sees us they starts coming up to us. Nazz and me hug each other.  hey sis she said with a smile. Hey nazz hey Kevin. I said with a smile they smiled back at me. Sup sky. He said then he turns to eddy. "Hey, squirt, where's the tall dorks?" He asked Eddy walks on. That was mean he all ready had sarah and jimmy make fun of his hight he didn't need you or anyone else to make fun of him so just leave him alone. I said then I walked off. Eddy hey wait up I said as I tried to keep up with him he stops looks back at me and wait for me to catch up with him. Then We sees Rolf playing with a basketball.  "Hey, Rolf! Quick, pass it, c'mon Rolf, pass it!"he said. "You are too little, Eddy, I might squish you."he said Eddy, grumpy, moves on. Jerk I said to Rolf the I went after eddy I grabbed his hand making him look at me. Don't let them get to you your perfect the way you are and I love you just the way you are. I said then just to Proof my point I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled at him he smiled back at me thanks you always know how to cheer me up. He said then he gave me a peck on the lips. Then we continue on our way to find ed and edd. We see them  playing on the swing set. Edd jumps off and lands perfectly on the ground. Ed jumps as well, but reconsiders immediately. Too high!" Ed said He grabs the swing and holds it as he comes back to earth. The swing drags him through the dirt, making a trench. Eddy looks at me smiles gives a wink 😉 then looks back at them as I giggled as quite as I looks like it worked cause they still don't know that we're here. "You call that a jump?" He asked. Eddy! Ed said. Watch and learn boys. Eddy said as He takes a running start at the swing. He jumps on it, letting it carry him higher, and then jumps, landing a ways away. Bravo, Eddy! You've broken another record!"edd said.  "Chin-ups, anybody?"he asked. Me first! Ed said as He rushes ahead of the other two , eds and me jumps, and grabs a bar. Hey! Eddy said me and edd grabbing one of the monkey bars as well"C'mon, Eddy!" Edd said wile I said "come on babe." Eddy attempts to reach the bars, but his height won't allow it. Ed lets go and gives him a boost. I don't need your help, Ed." Eddy said Ed starts to tickling him. Oh yes you do." Guys just leave him alone he had a hard day everyone was picking on him about his hight. I said as but I was ignored cause then edd started to tickle him too Stop it!" Eddy said. Come on guys Knock it off!" I said. But once again I was ignored as Both Eds tickled him. Until Eddy's grip on the bar started to weakened , and he falls into the dirt at its base I ran to him after I got down eddy babe are you all right. I asked. Yeah I'm fine. He said. Thanks. He said as I helped him up off the ground.  "You're too little, Eddy."ed said. I cringe as eddy looked threatening to throttle Ed "I'M. NOT. LITTLE!" Eddy yelled at him I tried to tell them that they should just leave him alone about his hight but they didn't listen and the are still not listening or taken a hint cause the next thing that edd says really ticks him off even though he thinks that he's helping but it's just one of those things you just have to keep quiet or change the subject. A lot of important people were short in stature." Edd said. I'M NOT SHORT!" He grabs my hand and we walk off. We can still hear edd as he tries to say something. But I-i..." He trails off. Edd said Ed and Edd look at each other and shrug. They then head off after Eddy and I. Ed pats Eddy on the head.  "Get over it, Ed! We're the same height. I'm not short." Eddy said. "But we like you short. Ed said.
Eddy turns around and shoves Ed. Instead of knocking Ed back, he himself slides back a few feet."You think you're so tall." Eddy said
Me and Eddy walks off, together.Eddy and I walks along a field of flowers, eddy is ripping some out and destroying them."I'm not short. I'm just fine. I'm perfect!"
Eddy said.The kanker sisters suddenly appearing
Hi, little Eddy."
Lee said. He's so cute."
May said.The Kankers proceed to physically harass him, putting their hands all over his face.Look at that baby face." Marie said
He's such a little brat. Lee said I'm not little! Got it?" He tries to walk away, but May blocks him.
Where ya going, pipsqueak?"
May said Eddy moves in the other direction.Hold it, stubby." Marie said Eddy moves to the center of the circle of Kankers.Where ya goin, shrimp?" Lee said The sisters cackle evilly. Let's kiss him!" May said Her sisters sigh in agreement. Why don't you girls leave my boyfriend alone. I said with a death glare what are going to do about it lee said as she gets in my face first get a breath mint second get out of my face third I'm going to to this. I said then I punched her in the face and sent her flinging a few feet away her sisters went to see if she was all right. As eddy looks desperately for a way out. He finds one by plowing through the flowers. Eddy was on the other side of the flowers waiting for me with his mouth open. Once I was out of the filled and by him. You might want to close your mouth hun before you catch flys in it. I said he did as he was told. How did you do that? He asked.
(Eddy pov)
Well when I was little too all kinds of classes form dace to 🥋 of all kinds like for dance there was hip hop to your  basic ballroom dance to  Ballet to freestyle even belly dancing but for ballet I had to take gymnastics so I could be more flexible so when I dance I wouldn't cramp up as much as for my fighting I know  karate 🥋 tie chi Taekwondo Kenpō Judo and many more for 13 years my schedule had been pretty busy  just with the class but the tournaments as well so I've been homeschooled but now I'm taking a break from all the training and competitions so I can go to school and hang out with my friends and family. She said. Wow remind me to never tick you off. I said she giggled I smiled love making her laugh I love when she's happy it makes me happy just to see her happy I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone that's beautiful on the inside and out I mean it I'm not kidding she kind caring sweet funny she'll put others before herself that's what I love about her. Wha I'm in love with her I'm in love with sky am I. Yeah I guess I am. I'm in love with sky me Eddy the one that love money jawbreakers and my self is in love with someone and the someone is a the greatest girl not to mention the worlds greatest girlfriend ever even though we only been dating for a week but that's enough to make me realize how lucky and happy I am to have a girlfriend like her. I don't know what I did to deserve a wonderful girlfriend like her but I'm glad I have Sky as my girlfriend.
(Sky pov)
Ed and Edd are in the lane, searching for Eddy and  I ."Eddy? Sky?" Edd said.
Eddy? Sky?Oh, Eddy?and sky?" Ed said Eddy and I walks through a space where a couple of fenceposts are missing. Ed and Edd spot us. Hey! Wait up, Eddy!and sky" ed called for us Eddy and I continues walking."Eddy!And sky "ed continued to call for us
We  go  into his room and shuts the door in order to brood. I sit in his lap he smiled and puts his arms around my waist. Hey you want me to sing for you? I asked. He just nods so I begin to sing this