"Anyways, I'm Era, Duke's sister," then the girl held her hand out which Sian took and introduced herself even though she thought it wasn't necessary. As if they were going to meet again...

"Can you give this to him?" Sian then handed her the black fokder containing the girls she have found and contacted beforehand, "It's kind of important and I need to have his feedback..."

She would let Duke choose which candidate would he like to meet in the future and then assign an appointment with the chosen girl. She just hopes Duke won't choose all of them.

Era grabbed the folder from Sian and beamed at her. She seems nice, she noted before flipping open the folder. Not to be a nosy sister but she was utterly curious about the document and she thought she wouldn't understand a word from it.

She was wrong. The first paper that faced her has a picture on the upper right corner and personal details. It was like a resumé of some sort.

"But I thought the company doesn't have an opening yet," she muttered under her breath as she pass through the rest of the papers. Her forehead creased.

All of them were girls. She looked up at the girl who introduced herself as Sian. "It's for Duke... well... personally..."

Era just nodded and not surprised. She already knew about her brother looking for that mysterious Madelein. She closed the folder and tapped it's surface.

"Why don't you put yourself here, too? I mean I think you're qualified," she was clearly kidding but she saw Sian's lips pale and she took a slight step back.

Sian shook her head, almost immediately after she heard the sentence. She let out an awkward laugh and said, "I think I'm not qualified for such..."

Her heart suddenly began to thump and boom loudly against her chest. Her legs shaking slightly but she was scared it would suddenly give up.

"Are you okay? You suddenly look pale," she could tell the concern out of Era's voice, "I was just... kidding. I'm so sorry!"

"No... No need to be sorry," then she tried her best to smile. "I suddenly felt nauseous, that's all." Besides, I'm also the one who should say sorry.

Era aproached her and held her hand. That's when Sian knew she was freezing already when her hands clasped around Era's warmth.

"You should go home now. I'm so sorry."

Sian just nodded, bid her goodbye, and left the room that's slowly becoming stuffy.

At the end of their shift, Jennie suddenly dragged her outside her office. Sian almost left her hand bag at her desk because her friend suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Where are we going?" she huffed and tried to catch her breath. Jennie was beaming and she could tell that her friend was thinking about mischief already.

"Remember that I said I want a tattoo," Jennie looked at her wristwatch as they both wait for the bus to arrive, "I will get one today."

Sian sighed and fixed herself before answering her friend, "Good for you bt why do you have to drag me again?"

"I thought you knew a good tattoo place?" the lilac haired muttered and smiled widely at her. She shook her head in defiance to her friend.

Few minutes later, they were standing in front of a building. Specifically, before a sliding front door that housed the tattoo place Sian said she knew. Jennie was clearly excited while Sian was done with her friend.

They argued about the whole "where to get a tattoo" throughout the bus ride. Jennie was too stubborn to break and she wants to have a tattoo now. She couldn't do anything since Jennie would throw a tantrum at her if she didn't let her friend go to the place she knew.