author's note:)

if you read this story all the way to the end, thank you so much.♡ this is my first story that I have ever published on wattpad, so I'm sorry if there were any mistakes or if you just didn't really like it.

but if you liked it, I'd be really grateful if you could vote for the chapters by clicking the star button at the bottom of the screen. seeing your votes & support honestly means so, so, so much to me:')♡ I'd also really appreciate if you could follow me, because I am currently writing more stories :)

this was a short story and I wrote it all in a short amount of time, so if you didn't like the length of the story and/or chapters, I definitely will be writing longer, (and hopefully) better stories soon!

tbh i don't know why i wrote this story. I was just looking through the popular hastag #킬러jk (#killerjk) and i saw some amazing fanart, so i decided to write a short story on it. (I'm not a psycho, I promise haha)

and I'm sorry if you didn't really like the creepy/sad mood of the story, I promise I'll write & publish more positive ones with happier endings in the future.

here are some cute pictures of jungkook to make you happy again:)

well anyways, thank you & ilysm♡~