Redraw Swap (hosted by ME! :D) -CLOSED-

Idk if someone has done this

but If there's an "Art Swap" and "Style Swap"

I'MMA MAKE MY OWN SWAP.

Okay so to join here's the rules and how it goes:

1. I draw a photo you have drawn and just copy the drawing but with my art style... so basically I redraw your drawing and you do the same.

2. If you are chosen to redraw swap with me, you will be redrawing the one I posted at the top (the GIF)... it's basically me and what I am wearing currently.

3. To join you will need to say "I wanna join!" and post a link of the picture I will be redrawing or if you can't link just give me the name of your art book and the title of the chapter which has the picture. (But I prefer link cuz it's easier)

4. I'll only choose a few since I have a little time left 

5. Don't be mad If I won't choose you.

6. YOU MUST DO YOUR SIDE OF THE SWAP, If you won't there's a possibility I won't be swapping nor collab-ing with you again.

7. Traditional or Digital is fine. It doesn't have to be colored, as long as it can be seen properly ^^ The same goes for me ofc. So If I color and you don't it's okay and if you color and I won't color it's fine as well.

8. Just have fun. (Saying your art sucks is not gonna help you get good)