A taste of misfortune

"A human... Why couldn't I have sensed this before?" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's wrist "Of course! You are wearing gloves! No wonder I couldn't pick up your scent.. And you're full clothed.." Taehyung kissed Jimin's hand. "What a beautiful scenery... A little human like you shouldn't be here chained up like a porcelain doll.." The older vampire grabbed the gentle human's chin and brought him up to his face making the chains rattle. "You are a special human aren't you? Special humans give warmth to the undead. I want you to let me absorb your warmth... Look into my eyes for a sec..."

      Jimin quickly averted his eyes looking away from him shutting his eyes quickly. "You better stop! J-Jungkook will be here and will hurt you..."

       "Fine, I won't bother you... Only if you promise me one thing... If what Jungkook says is true, and you are the one he was talking about. I want you to stay away from my Kookie~ get it? He'll only hug you for warmth and that's final."

      "Y-you're wrong...ngh- he touches me.... He does it with me...he clothes me and feeds me and makes sure I get to go outside for a while eachday! You can't sit there and say that he only hugs me for warmth.." Jimin protested struggling to move his head from Taehyung's hands that held him close.

       "Darling... You're just a human, he is using you. That's how human's are supposed to be treated."

      "I-I don't know what you are talking about... Jungkook see's me more than a 'special' human. He loves me..."

       "Pfft. Dream on, he only seem's that way because you are a special human and the only way to absorb the right warmth is to actually give the human what it wants. Obviously what you want is Jungkook and he gives himself in so you can repay with sweet, sweet warmth."

    Jimin looked down on the ground beginning to believe every word Taehyung uttered. Taehyung brought up Jimin's face and before Jimin can look away, Taehyungs amber eyes glew and he chuckled silently. Jimin couldn't look away! His eyes teared up. Taehyung pulled away and passed his right hand across his face slowly and suddenly his face looked like Jungkook's. It was like Jungkook was there but the only difference was his amber eyes which still meant it was Taehyung. Under Jimin's eyes, he saw the red eyed vampire he loved so dearly.

     "J-Jungkook...n-No! S-STOP IT TAEHYUNG!" Jimin cried covering his face from the fake Jungkook.

      "Do you really think I love you?" Taehyung sounded and looked just like Jungkook. Jimin covered his ears and sobbed.

      "N-NO I WON'T TRUST YOU!" Jimin shouted shaking his head.

       "Jimin... I want warmth... Please give me warmth."

       "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

      The fake Jungkook got close to Jimin pinning him to the wall. "Please.. Jimin..."

       "P-please don't do this to me..." Jimin quickly tried to punch but the chains restrained him from doing so. The imposter lowered his head to Jimin's neck and kissed him gently. His lips were just like Jungkook... Every little detail was like a copy of Jungkook. Jimin tried his best to deny Taehyung however, Jimin's body was tricked and gave off warmth to the imposter.

   "Jimin~ take it off... Your dress.. I'll take off Your chains if you promise you'll take off your dress..." the fake whispered already unbuttoning the dress.

      "I-I'll tell Jungkook! Don't touch me...

     "If you tell Jungkook about this... I'll come to the room everytime they leave to try and make you give me warmth.." The imposter got up quickly swiping his right hand across his face and returning to Taehyung. "I only stopped because I sensed them coming.." Taehyung buttoned up Jimin's clothes and ran out the door leving it locked again. Jimin sobbed. Did Jungkook really use him?
____________________________________
        Jungkook returned to Jimin. "Oh thank goodness! He never came in..." he set Jimin's lunch next to him. "Jimin? Why are you crying?"

       Jungkook went to wipe the tears but Jimin blocked Jungkook's hand from doing so and looked away. "Jimin?" Jungkook was confused. Normally Jimin loved it when Jungkook would touch him.

      "You....you're using me...aren't you?" Jimin began to tear up. Jungkook stayed silent still looking at Jimin in confusion. Jimin got angry and shouted, "ANSWER ME!!" Jimin was already in tears.

      "Who told you this?!" Jungkook responded.

       "So I guess it is true..." Jimin scoffed trying to be strong and hold back the tears.

        "Jimin... Please eat..." Jungkook begged.

        "I'm not eating no matter how hungry I get I'm not eating a dang thing until I die and finally escape this room full of lies." Jimin hissed crying at the same time.

      Jungkook sighed placing his cold hands on Jimin's cheeks and wiping the falling tears with his thumbs.
"Silent... Beautiful silence,
Almost as cold as death,
Others run...
But you chose to stay...

As beautiful as a star,
The moans you whimper at night,
Are beautiful...
Even the tears that you have shed,
Shine like a star.

I'll call you my starchild,
Shine as bright as any star,
But silenced when hurt,
Like a child.

Your delicate touch on my cold skin,
Makes me feel alive again,
When you cry,
Makes me feel deprived.

My little starchild...
Your warm kisses on my cold skin is mild,
I lived in eternal darkness,
But, my starchild shined and guided me back to reality..."
    Jungkook mouthed the words "I love you" silently and removed the chains from Jimin. Jimin sat there. Did Jungkook really love him? He didn't know what to do next but to cry happily on Jungkook's shoulder.

     Meanwhile, Taehyung was in a guest room sitting on the bed like a stubborn child. He folded his arms, he frowned and his eyes glistened in anger. "Little starchild?.....little.....star....child.." Taehyung thought smirking. "It'll be such a shame if you caught your little starchild acting very.....naughty...."