Scent of Jealousy

Taehyung's eyes widened at the younger vampire's answer. "H-how? Don't you remember how in love we were?"

        "You caused my families death soon after... You turned them all into vampires on your own along with your friends.... Then you turned all of the servants. Transforming them evil behind my back... This caused too much attention to the town folk and made them deliver the final blow to my people."

        "But, you wanted me.. Don't you remember the time we stayed all night outside of your house snuggling? You were still human... And I was nothing but cold as Ice. We talked about our feelings and decided to be together."

        "That's great you recall the time you made me into a monster." 

         "Be happy you aren't alone. Han is with you... And now I'll be with you."

        "Did it take you 100 more years to realize how good you had it with me?" Jungkook scoffed rolling his eyes in disgust.

       "Please think about this.. You know me more than anyone in this hell we call earth..."

        "I-I....I don't want to talk about this... I love someone else.."  Jungkook shot back.

        "I remember your warm lips..." Taehyung sighed.

        "Oh please, give me a break!" Jungkook hissed.

        "Don't you remember the time you took your last breath of life? And the glee you had when you felt your heart slow down and turn to nothing? You knew at that moment... You wanted to be with me forever..."

         "I remember that...and now I would do anything to have those seconds of  heartbeat back."

      "Please. I can make you happy again... Let me be here for you."

      "I said I love someone already." Jungkook looked back at Taehyung.

       "Ugh... You are always this fiesty, Jungkook-ah... Please listen to me~"

        "You can't call me that anymore."

         "I will stay here whether you like it or not. And you will love me again." Taehyung walked over to the family portrait and caressed Jungkook's side of the picture. "I can imagine how you feel everytime you look at this picture and wish to go back and never meet me..."

       Jungkook thought if he was human he would have been crying right about now, but of course he wasnt and all he did was keep a blank face. "Im going to my room... Don't follow.." Jungkook walked up to his room.

        "Okay....I'll be here everyday waiting for you to come back to your senses..." Taehyung continued feeling the old painted portrait.

         Jungkook walked in to his room to see Han sitting by the door and Jimin was looking at the pictures again. "Thankyou for watching over him, Han. Go make sure Taehyung doesn't come up here... We can't have him pick up Jimin's scent."

       "Yes, Master Jungkook." Han stood up and exited the room locking the door behind him.

      "Taehyung?" Jimin asked walking over to Jungkook wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

       "An old friend.." Jungkook assured Jimin placing his hands on Jimin's waist.

       "Is he dangerous?" Jimin pressed his nose on Jungkook's cold nose.

        "At the state he is in right now... Yes. Jealousy is very powerful."

         "Why is he Jealous?" Jimin asked.

         "Because I told him I lov- nevermind that.. Just know me and Han will keep you safe." Jungkook carried Jimin to bed and layed him down.

        "Thankyou.. Han told me Taehyung is dangerous.. To me.. He said he has an ability to control me.... Is it true?"

        "Yes he's just like Han. If you ever confront him please don't look him in the eyes.. But that won't happen he will never come up here. Got it?" Jungkook layed next to Jimin looking him in the eyes. Jimin smiled making Jungkook feel that Jimin was going to be safe. Jimin got closer and kissed Jungkooks eyelid when he closed it. Jimin loved the way his red blood eyes glowed at night and loved Jungkooks strong fangs.

       Jimin fell asleep in his arms already use to the cold skin. Jungkook loved watching Jimin sleep. He felt like a guardian watching over his little human. Was this how Taehyung felt with Jungkook a long time ago?
____________________________________

      Jimin woke up to see Jungkook getting ready to head out. It was dark outside. Still morning, around 4am. Jimin would be already home right now from working. "Jimin... Han and I are heading to town.. Please Come here  I need to chain you up. "

      Jimin stood up as Jungkook took out a white elegant lolita dress with ribbons all around the dresses edges. Once Jungkook put the fancy dress on Jimin he place white silk gloves on him along with frilled socks and black classic womens shoes.

      Jungkook chained Jimin up and made him sit and wait. "We have to buy you food and supplies so we'll be back." Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and went out of the door locking it. Jimin sighed yawning and resting his head on the wall and falling back into slumber.

       Suddenly, Taehyung began to walk around the mansion in curiosity he wanted to know if there really was someone else here. Taehyung walked up to Jungkook's room and began to kick the door trying to open it. The boy hidden inside of the room was asleep unaware of the ruckus. As soon as Taehyung got the door to open he fixed his eyes upon the human.

       "H-human?" Taehyung thought walking up to the sleepy mortal. He crouched down and scanned up and down the body. Jimin was in a deep sleep and couldn't hear a thing. Taehyung ran his hands up Jimin's dress and touched the boy's face caressing his cheek as if it was treasure.

       "Mm...Jungkook..." Jimin whispered in his sleep.

        "It's you... A special human.. Does that mean he loves you? A human being?" Taehyung moved his other hand up the mortal's dress to feel his warmth. He felt his inner thigh and moved up his cold touch to the center of Jimin's underwear underneath the dress. Slowly Taehyung rolled up the dress to touch the human and soon he was able to absorb warmth in a sexual way.

      Jimin moaned silently once he felt the cold touch amongst his clothed member. He opened his eyes and to his surprise it was Taehyung not Jungkook!