Out with a bang

Winn sat there waiting for Kara and Maggie to come back. Then suddenly the whole power to the house went off, and everything was silent. Winn sat there confused and a little scared. He looked around. Trying to figure out what happened, and where everyone was.

"Kara?" Winn called out. He stood up. "Maggie? Or Lena? Preferably Alex?" He started walking cautiously through the living room. "Guys?" He came to the steps and stopped in front of them. He could hear two sounds.

One muffled one coming from the back of the house. It sounded like someone crying out, but he wasn't sure. He thought he heard a name, but he decided to focus on the sound coming from upstairs.

There was creaking and the pitter patter of footsteps.

He ascended up the stairs and hugged himself. By each step he felt more and more terrified. As he reached the top, he heard a banging noise, and then he saw the picture frames on the wall shake. "Guys? This isn't funny!"

Winn moved into the first room.

He desperately wished he brought a flash light with him. It was already dark outside and it was practically pitch black in the house. "Guys?"

He moved into the room some more. He looked around and didn't see anyone, so he left and went through the other rooms.

And still, no one.

He made his way back downstairs feeling frightened. "Shit, shit, shit." He repeated in a quiet voice.

He walked over towards the kitchen, but immediately stopped in the dining room, when he heard the creaking sound pick up again. He turned around and didn't expect something to jump at him.

"WINN!"

"Ahhhhhh!" Winn screamed in a high pitch voice before he was tackled.

Right afterwards the power came back on.

Winn was breathing very fast.

The room filled with feminine laughter.

-----------------------------------

"Kara! What are you- wait wait no!" Winn shouted.

"Stop squirming! You're making tying you up even harder than it has to be!" Kara scrunched up her face in annoyance as she struggled tying him up. She turned toward Lena. "A little help would be nice Lena! Just jump in whenever." Kara said the last part sarcastically.

"Shhh!" Lena held up a finger to her lips, shushing Kara and then turned back towards the door and pressed her ear against it. "I am trying to hear what's going on."

Kara shook her head.

"Kara! Why!?" Winn cried out. Ignoring what Lena was even doing.

Kara looked down at him. She had her foot on him, as she held the rope, that was keeping him tied. "Remember last year when you, Alex and Maggie scared me and Lena?" Kara leaned down towards his face as she spoke.

Winn twitched his nose like he was about to cry, but held it in.

Kara sinked closer to him. "Payback."

"Shhhh!" Lena shot her head over at them.

Kara held up her arms in annoyance. "Chillax!"

"Something interesting is happening! Get your ass over here."

Kara held up her finger. "Give me two seconds." Kara leaned down and picked Winn up by the rope at his back. Being careful not to hurt him. She moved him over to a dinging room chair. Then she sprinted over to Lena. "What's up?"

The night we spent in a mansionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें