lights will guide me home

Start from the beginning

"You know you are a very strong young lady. You went through so much throughout the years." She said getting up from the chair and giving me a hug which I was glad to return. 

"Thank you for this, I needed this talk." I replied letting go of the hug to get up and get ready.

"Anything for you dear. You are like my daughter, now get ready Hun, Daniel is waiting for you down stairs" She stated and left the room. I went to take a shower and thought about everything as the water hit my back relaxing me. Soon after my shower I got dressed and went down stairs to grab an apple and a water bottle. 

"Hey Soph" I heard Caleb greet me as I got closer to the training room which was just a fancy word for a huge football field. 

"Hello Caleb, you ready to show me your moves? Or are you going to sit on the side while I show you mine?" I joked around.

"Yea right your moves consist with holding a pom pom and cheering go team go team!" He laughed out. Which earned him a glare.

"For your information it was more in the lines of Go, Go Fight Fight. I swear you need to watch more football games" I joked

"Or maybe you need to, like come on who uses those words in a cheer?" 

"I do thank you very much." I joked and we both burst into laughter because he knew I was far beyond ever being a preppy cheerleader. I had better thing to do then be one of those. 

"I am glad to see you two happy for the day. I on the other hand need about ten more hours asleep" Christian said yawning as he came up next to us. He was one of my lovely guards.

"Poor sleeping beauty." Caleb and I said at the same time. 

"Jinx you owe me a coke!" I yelled out before he can claim my free coke.

"You two are so immature" Christian stated.

"You love us" I replied to him pinching his cheeks.

"Can I guard some one else today?" He asked no one in particular.

"No you can't you are doomed to be my left hand man for the rest of your life" I stated 

"You guys stop picking on him. You know he isn't a morning person" Daniel said hugging my waist from behind. 

"I know but its fun" I said giggling as he started to tickle me for making fun of one of his closest friends.

My day consisted of weight lifting, running and fighting. I was exhausted at the end of the day and was ready to call it a year. I hated to train and even though when I was Alpha I pushed us to train every day I hated it. I would rather lay in bed with a bag of chips and watch movies all day. 

"Ready to go back to the castle?" Daniel asked walking besides me.

"Only if you carry me hot stuff" I was ready to give up we ran three miles out and I don't think my legs can carry me back.

"You are so lazy my little mate, but come on ill help you." He stated as he took a bite of his arm and put on my lips to drink the blood. Which I did, I didn't even think I was this blood deprived.

"Thank you" I stated licking up his wound and watched it heal.

"You know that water wont help much these days for you. You should have drank the blood not the water it will help you out so you wont feel as tired." He stated.

"I guess I forgot, I am not use to drinking blood all the time. I guess I just need to remember next time." He smiled at me making butterflies flap around in my tummy.