Chapter 10✅?➕

Same Night: Military Base🎖

Colonel Phillips stands in front of the map, and the table where Peggy, Genevieve and Steve are sitting and the Howling Commandos prepare a battle plan to take down Red Skull at his headquarters.

(Genevieve's Outfit👆Same From Chapt 9)

Col. Phillips looking at the map but addressing to the people in the room, "Johann Schmidt belongs in a bug house. He thinks he's a God. He's willing to blow half the world prove it, starting with the U.S.A." Turns to face them and points at the map.

Howard walks over to the table and sits beside Steve on his right, "Schmidt's working with powers beyond our capabilities. He gets across the Atlantic, he will wipe out the entire eastern sea board in an hour." Leans on the table.

Gabe Jones also sitting down, turns his head to Colonel Phillips, "How much time we got?"

Col. Phillips answers, looking at a few papers in his hand, "According to my new best friend, 24 hours." They all look at him.

Genevieve asks, "Where is he now?"

Colonel Phillips answers, "HYDRA'S last base is here." Holding a photo and he points to the base. "In the Alps." Drops the photo in front of Jim Morita, "Five hundred feet below the surface."

Jim asks as he glanced at the photographs in front of him, "So, what are we supposed to do? I mean, it's not like we can just knock on the front door."

Steve speaks up for the first time, "Why not?" They all look at him and he looks up at all of them with determination all over his face, "That's exactly what we're gonna do."

~
Medical Office Area🎖

Before they left, Genevieve took Steve to her room in the medical area where her newborn is at. Gen guides Steve to where baby James is sleeping in a little crib beside her bed wrapped in a blue blanket. Steve looks at him in amazement, genuinely smiling a small smile for the first time since Bucky and Lizzie. Genevieve smiling a small smile at his reaction to baby James. (Picture Of The Baby With Outfit Above👆)

Steve looks at her as she looks at her son, "Congratulations Gen, he's beautiful. Bucky and May would be proud of you." Looks at the baby again, taking in how he looks like both of his parents.

Gen nods and smiles a bit, "Thank you." Then frowns sadly after a moment, "Yes, they would've." Steve looks at her, "With everything that has happened this past year, the four of us should be proud of ourselves and to each other at what we have accomplished." Steve looks down sadly, she changes the subject and looks between her son and Steve and asks, "Would you like to hold him?" Steve goes to protest but Gen beats him to it, "We don't know what will happen, when we go after Schmidt, now could be our only time and chance to hold him one last time."