Chapter 5✅?

Day: The Alps
HYDRA Lab

Music playing in the room, Dr. Zola walks in with a book in hand and walks towards Schmidt's desk. Schmidt standing behind his desk and switches off a light near him, so his face is in the dark and standing straight with his left hand on his the top of his chair as Dr. Zola walks towards him, "Is there something in particular you need?"

Dr. Zola glances at the paint and the painter that's painting Schmidt and quietly says, "I, uh.. I understand that you found him."

Schmidt gestures in front of him, "See for yourself." Dr. Zola walks to the desk and looks at the black and white pictures of Dr. Erskine walking on the street, picks one up in his hand, "You disapprove."

Dr. Zola quickly looks up and smiles and responds, "I just don't see why you need concern yourself, I can't imagine he'll succeed.. again." He frowns and looks down at the picture.

Schmidt still in the dark and posing, "His serum is the allies only defence against this power we only now possess and if we take it away from them then our victory is assured."

Dr. Zola asks, "Shall I give the order?" Puts the photo down.

Schmidt responds, "It has been given."

Dr. Zola faintly nods, "Good." Turns and walks away.

Schmidt calls out to him, "Dr. Zola!" Zola stops and turns to him, turns the light back on but still not shown, "What do you think?" Dr. Zola walks back a little to see the painting.

Dr. Zola looks at it, "A masterpiece." Turns around and leaves as the painter continues to paint Schmidt.

~
New York, Brooklyn:
Car - Inside and Outside🎖

A car honks at the children playing in the street a bit and they move to the side as the car continues on. Inside, in the back seat, sits Steve behind the passenger side and Genevieve in the middle and Peggy on the left behind the drivers seat. All comfortable and not squished together.

(Genevieve's Outfit👆)

Steve looks outside the window, "I know this neighbourhood." Points out the window, "I got beat up in that alley." Put his hand down and nods at another, "And that parking lot." Looks down at his lap, "And behind that diner." Peggy a little awkward and continues to look forward, but Genevieve knows and grabs his left hand at gives it a comforting squeeze as she also looks forward.

Peggy asks curiously as she looks ahead, "Did you have something against running away?"

Steve shakes his head and looks up and answers, "You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back. They can't say no forever, right?" He glanced out the window and looks down again.