Strange Occurances Pt.1: Glass Covered Floors?

Hello my nekø_gamers!! This one of the new chapters that will be added to the new series I have made for this book!! Also, thanks for the support I got for the little 'situation' that happened. Anyways, on with the chapter!!

Marks p.o.v
When I got to the bottom of the stairs of the basement, I slipped on something and landed back-first into what I'm guessing is glass. "OW WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed in pain. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Jack, be carfull I think theres glasson the floor." I groned out in pain. Jack grabbed found my phone and picked it up and shown the light on me and saw my current situation. "What happened?!" He exclaimed. "I was walking towards the fuse box and I slipped on something and landed on glass." I explained while in pain. "Ok, let's try to get you up. Do you think you can move?" He asked. "Yeah. Well...kinda.".  "Ok, try to get up so we go upstairs." I get up while Jack holds my arms to help to support me.

  We eventually made it upstairs and he went to find some medical supplies. Jack later arrived with some peroxide, bandages, and some tweezers . He sat behind me, "This going to hurt a bit." He explained. He then proceed to take  out a piece of glass out "oww. Goddammit" I groaned out. Jack spent the next half-hour taking glass out. "Done. I'm going to put on some peroxide before I bandage up the cuts so this might sting a little bit." He says as he rubbed the peroxide on my cuts. I hissed in pain as he continued to clean my cuts. 5 minutes later he finished. "Done, now just lemme bandage the cuts up and we are done!" He exclaimed.

  He later finished with the bandages. "All done!" He exclaimed as he clapped. "Thanks Jack." I respond.
"No problem. Also, how and why was there glass on the floor?" He asked. "I don't know. Now that I remember, I don't really remember putting anything made of glass there. I don't even know how it got there." I say as I think about it.

   "Oh. Anyways, we should really try to go clean up the glass and fix the problem with the fuse box." Jack says as he gets up to put away the supplies. "Yeah." I get up, slightly wincing from the cuts on my back. "Lemme go get a broom." I respond while going to the kitchen to find a broom.

    We later headed down stairs, and cleaned some of the glass and fixed the fuse box and finished cleaning the glass.

   "Hey Mark?" "Yeah?. I respond. "Is this window supposed to be open?" He asks. "What window? Let me see." I say as I make my way to where he is. He's right. A small window, which I didn't even know about, was open. "I never even know that window was there, so, I don't think so." I say while closing and locking the window. We headed upstairs and went to watch TV. I still have 1 question remaining...how did glass end up on the floor??

??? P.o.v
  "Why did you leave the window open?!??" I yelled. "Well sorry Mr. Angry!!! He was coming and I was not going to hide!!" He exclaimed. "Anyways, remember the plan right?" I ask in a Stern voice. "Of course I do!! I'm that stupid!" He yelled. "Yeah Yeah. Anyways, here's your payment." I mumbled as I hand him some about $450 dollars. "Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow." He says as he stuffs the money in his pocket and leaves. "This is just the beginning...

Other ??? P.o.v
You will soon be mine...

Ohhhhhhh who could they be?? If you want to guess, send pm me who you think they are pm me and I will tell you. Don't forget to comment and vote!! And I will see you in the next chappter. M'kay baiiii ~nekø_gamer101