Stressed out

No ones p.o.v
After the short little 'break' for mark from making his videos, he's been making at least 6 videos per day and has been non-stop working.

Jack's p.o.v
Mark has been making many videos per day now after his 'break' and I feel lonely now. He rarely talks to me anymore since he's always in his office. Which also adds to the fact that he doesn't even come down for anything. I understand you need to make up work for the days you missed but mark has taken it a tad bit too far. I decided to just get up and make much.

Time skip brought to you by chica and Sam!!

I just finished making lunch and decided to bring mark his lunch. I head upstairs towards his office and lightly know on the door. After hearing a 'come in' I come in the room and see a tired mark with messy hair and droopy eyes. I feel my ears flatted as I approach him. "Hey mark. I brought you lunch." I say. "Thanks." Mark replied. "You should go take a nap mark. Your exhausted." I say while setting the plate down on the desk. "But I still need like 7 more videos to upload then I need to edit all of the total 27 videos I've made!." He replied. " you can finish them later. You just finish the video you were making, eat lunch, and then take a nap." I say semi-sternly. "But-" mark tries to say but I quickly cut him off. "No but's (hehe sorry xD) you need to rest. Now come on finish your video, eat your much and take a nap." I say. "Fine." Mark says in defeat. "Thank you." I say while hugging him. "Why are you so adorable.?" Mark asks. "I just am. Now come on, do what I told you to do." I say while hugging him and exiting the room. "Thanks. Love you!! " mark yells. "Love you too!!" I yell back while giggling while heading downstairs.

Another time skip brought to you by Splish splash I was taking a bath!!!

I was just watching a movie when a heard a door close and an obviously exhausted Mark. He comes downstairs an immediately plops onto the couch. I giggle while he lays on my lap and while I play with his hair and Mark eventually falling asleep. I slowly got up and covered him with a blanket.

HAIIIIII sorry I haven't been really updating but I have to deal with some things rn and I can't really focus on my writing and my things. So I left it behind. I so am going to delete many authors notes since they annoy me so much. Also sorry it's short. It's like 3 am rn and I can't fall asleep. K baiiiii.