ITS YOU?!

a/n
Ok here is onother chapter since i didnt have much homework

Jacks p.o.v
So I went to buy groceries and I left to the store and when i was done I heading home when i bumped into a girl so i said "are you ok?" So she says "yeah" and I noticed she dropped her hat i was giving it to her and I noted she had cat ears and a tail and she turned around and faced back her face looked familiar so I had a flashback

FLASHBACK
I was on the floor playing and these people came in the house and my mom took me upstairs and hide me and they found me and they hit my mom and they had a cloth and drugged me and I blacked out
END OF FLASHBACK

Jacks p.o.v
So I look at her and she looks at me and i realized that was MY MOM?! so she looked at me with tears in her eyes and we hugged and I was like "mom I never thought I'd ever see you again" so she said "me niether" so I asked "how have you been doing?" So she said "great but after I woke up you where gone and I spend all these years looking for you" so said "so that man was horrible he made me do a lot of chores and I slept on the floor until they dropped me off in a box and this man found me and i live with him now" "so is she your boyfriend?" She replied with a smirk so I blush deep red and say "no he's just my friend" she just laughed and I took her to the house and then mark walks in and says "who is she ?" He asked so I replied "mark this is my mom" so Marks eye widened and said "really?" So i say "yes I recognized her" so he said I'm happy you found your mom" so I say "I know I never thought I would ever find her" so he come up and says "pleasure to meet you Jacks mom" so he put his hand out so my mom shakes his hand and says "you to and thank you for taking care of jack instead of leaving him outside in the cold" so he said "I saw him and told me how bad they treated him in the past and I am not one of those people so I brought him in and took care of him" so she says "well I'm happy you took care of him" so just in sam walks in and starts to meow for her dinner so put the groceries on the table and give her her food and she stats to eat it so go back and say "would you like to stay for dinner?" So she says "I don't want to bother " so mark says "its fine we like having company " so she says "ok why not after all I just found my son so we should celebrate " so I  helped mark make dinner so we ate and this was probably the best day of my life I found my mom so when we went to drop off my mom I noticed she lived in the same house where I was stolen and it brought happy and that one sad memory but it's all in the past now and when my mom said if mark was my boyfriend it was weird that I blushed I don't like him...or am I wrong?

OK I hope you liked this chapter I'm happy we got to 3k views and this a treat to y'all I hope you enjoyed hugs and annyeong🙌😋