A chriamas miracle (LATE)

Johana's p.o.v (me)
We packed some things and got set for the mission and I've noticed that Jordan has been more distracted ever since I told her the victims name I shook that thought off and went to the  adress.

Time skip

We arrived at the location that happened to look normal which didn't really surprise us since most bad guys live in houses that look normal so no suspicion rises. We also noticed that there were body gaurds which would make it harder to get to the house...great.

Jack's p.o.v
I am miserable. I can't move or go anywhere I am slowly going insane and if I don't get rescued soon I will go fully insane. Suddenly, I hear noises which was weird because no one else was in here with me...i was either going  insane or there's actually someone else with here.

Jordan's  p.o.v
We made it past the gaurds and we were able to get inside from the window from the basement  (I don't know how many houses have that but my house does have that so just go  with it) but shi acedently  knocked over a watering can that was metal "shi be careful  we're going to get  caught " I whisper- yelled to shi "Yeah shi be careful" Johana said. Later we where able to get the flashlight and look for Jack. We later found him, and I could tell that by the look of his face he was both terrified and happy.

Jack's p.o.v
When I saw that there we're the police I breathed a with of relive. Then one of them started giving instructions. (which was meh sorry xD) one said "Jordan, can you burn the chains?" She asked of of the girls, which I assumed was Jordan that name sounds familiar I thought but I just ignored it. "Yeah, I can do that." She replied and then the same girl told another girl "Shi, can you check for guards and send backup?" She asked. 'Shi' just nodded and ran off. Then that girl (A.K.A me) spoke to me "Don't worry we will get you out, but you have to work with us ok?" She asked. I just nodded and they got to work.

Shi's p.o.v
Johana told to check for guards and send backup so I did. But it was not an easy task getting passed the guards and cameras but somehow I did it.

Time skip (sorry I ran out of ideas xD)

Johana's p.o.v
We later surrounded the house, saved Jack and now, we where headed back to the police station.

Time skip again

Jack's p.o.v
We later arrived at the police station which I was happy to be there and while they called, which I assumed was mark, they (well, "Jordan") asked me some questions wow, why does her face look so familiar?. After the questions and after they called which I assumed was mark we (well, I) had to wait. Man I exited to see his face.

Mark's p.o.v (finally!)
I got a call "Hello, Mr.fishbach (sorry if I didn't spell it right) we have found Jack. We need you to come and pick him up." I can't believe it!! They found him!!!  "Yes of course, I'll be there in a bit" I answer quickly "ok great" they said and ended the call. I got dressed and drove off there.  (Sorry I don't know how the call works, sorry xD)

Third time skip

I later arrived and now I just waited in the waiting room they had (looks like dis)

Later after what seemed like ages they brought him out. As soon as Jack came out and saw me he tackled me in a hug I hugged him I was once again happy now that I had my Jack-a-boy back.

Jack's p.o.v
I saw mark once again I finally felt safe once again. "Thank you officers for finding him" mark said  "that's our job. And it's nice to see family get back together" they said. I just hugged mark for what seemed for hours, but I couldn't care less.

Time skip

Marks p.o.v
We got home and I called everyone over. When they came in and saw Jack the hugged him so much it looked like they where trying to choke him (sorry Jack xD)  but at least, the whole family was back together.

I'm SO sorry I didn't upload but I had to deal with a family member passing away and so much more but here you go, my terrible, ,late chapter.