"If?" again she spoke.

"... if you could tutor me in that subject." I said almost whispering.

"You see Mr. Kim, It is not my fault if your grades are going down or failing. Also, it is not my fault if you do not understand the lessons. It's your fault. Why? Don't you remember that everytime the Prof is teaching, you are too busy sleeping? And now you are asking for my help? Excuse me, did you not realize that you are bothering me? You, Mr. Kim, are not worth of wasting time at." she told me and left me speechless.

After telling me those things she turned around and started to walk away.

I just looked at her from my position.

She stopped and turned her head to look at me.

"Another reason why I can't tutor you, it's because I'm not the first honour."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Now, she turned her whole body to face me. "You are, Stupid."  

And there, I really fell for her. When she gave me that one thing that we didn't see, ever since we knew her.

Her SMILE.

***

Sandra's POV

Haaaaaaaaaaaay... another day here at school again. I am now walking at the corridor of our school. When I passed a group of girls. I stopped because... ummm.. uhhh.. let's say, because I find their topic a bit... interesting?

"What? A petite girl is with Kai yesterday?" a girl that would pass as a human coloring book said.

"Yeah! I really saw them. The slutty petite girl was hugging Kai's arm. She looked like a SNAKE." the other coloring book angrily blurted.

What? Kai? With a petite girl?

Ouch... 

I sighed. Well, for all of you to know. I kind of... like? Oh, no no no. I love Kai. Who wouldn't?! Kai is the head dancer of our schools dance troupe, he is also a perfomer like his other members in EXOdus, on the overall ranking he is the 3rd, while I'm the 4th xD. He's very friendly, he's the Vice captain of the basketball team. He is known as the 'HEARTHROB ACE'.

I mean, what more can you ask for? He is smart, talented, kind, friendly, etc.

Uuuuuuuuuuugh!!!! DX You see, even f I have the image of an Ice or a Machine I still have the feelings of a normal human. I also feel HAPPY, HURT, SAD, and of course, I feel the feeling of LOVE. 

I fell for him right from the very first day I got into this school. You guys want to know what happened? 

*Flashback*

It's my first day in this school. I'm a First year transferee. I came from London, my parents were both assigned here so we moved. And the usual shy me, id nothing but stay quiet and look down.

Everytime I looked up, I would look around the place for a few seconds then look down again. I'm a weirdo right? Well, that's the lonely me.

I passed through the canteen. First, I looked at the Menu and saw my favorite Frappucino in the drink Menu. I didn't smile on the outside, I'm a bit scared 'cause they may think that I'm some crazy transferee who smiles without no certain reason. So I just smiled in my head. You know, you just smiled yourself. Without anyone knowing.

After buying my Frapp. I started to walk towards my assigned classroom. On the way their I saw some girls talking, about themselves =___=.

"Hahahaha!! Isn't it wonderful Kaye?" a girl said while making them see her brown boots.