Confidence Tips

More tips on staying Confident;

Eat healthy: please whatever your eating diet is; Vegetarian, organic or whatever, just make sure that you eat healthy.Balance your diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stop Junk!

Yes, our eating habits does influence our confidence. Eat good and look good. Refer to
Her looks.

Be Positive: Not only would staying positive make you more confident, it would also attract people to you. A smile always does the trick!

The right Posture: Looking confident is the key. Stand or sit up straight, square your shoulders and walk like you'd on a runway. Flash your movie star smile and wave.

Be a friend: I hear people complain how they have no friends and how difficult it us to relate with people. That's probably because they're going about it the wrong way.

Instead of looking for who wants to be friends with you, try being a friend to someone.

Smile at people you come in contact with (not in a creepy way though☺), be kind to others and be sure to lend a helping hand. Take the first step and you'll see how easy Ships are; friendship, relationship...

Have some fun: Don't be so uptight and try not to overstress yourself. Karaoke is really good for the mind! Listen to good healthy music (yes there's unhealthy music ;), do your favourite thing; maybe read a novel, dance and sing, play the guitar, laugh out loud, anything that would help.

Remember though that too much of everything is bad. Don't get addicted to headsets and drop your novel to cross the road. Don't hide away from the world, and don't use this write up as an excuse.

Practice and Plan: plan your day so you're not disorganized. Practice your speech one more time so that you will not fumble and stutter in front of everyone.

For more tips, visit www.treasureabaa.blogspot.com
Treasure Abaa