A Slap On Titan Jean x Reader

You have to watch A Slap On Titan to understand certain references in this story. I suggest, if you haven't, to watch it. It's really funny yet extremely inappropriate but whatever. Let's go. I know I have a lot of jean but I love him and who doesn't?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone was headed to the armory.
I was ahead of Jean killing the titans in the others path. Since I had the most gas I offered to do that.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my wire.
"Keep going!" I shouted knowing I might get eaten soon.

My gas was low as well so I couldn't fight back. A Titan grabbed me and lifted me above its mouth. I looked back at the others to see them far ahead.

"At least they will make it." I said before being dropped into its mouth.

In its stomach I found other bodies floating around.

I knew the only way out of this was to bite myself. I knew it. I knew the power my father had given me. But what I didn't know was that more of us existed.

I looked around in fear.

'Ok.'
'3'
'2'
'1'

I bit my hand and felt all my blood rushing and a female Titan body growing on me.

Then I burst from the titans stomach.

Armory Jean's POV

Ha I reached the armory first. Mikasa and (Y/N) should be so proud. And suit vest. He'll be proud of me too for finally getting Mikasa or better yet (Y/N). Haha.
Wait, others were here?

What the fuck!!??

"How the fuck did you get here first?!"
I gripped another mans shirt and lifted him up in anger.

"We were stationed here!! We've been here since the battle started!" Another girl shouted

Oh. Well I look stupid.

Suddenly someone crashed through some windows. Mikasa, Connie, and Armin.

"Hello my oriental queen."

Mikasa ignored me.

Now that she didn't care I wondered where (Y/N) was. She was ahead of us before she shouted something I couldn't here anywhere.

"Hey Jean. I got bad news," Connie laughed "Mikasa doesn't want to fuck you. She wants to fuck the titan." Connie pointed to a titan punching another one outside of HQ.

Wtaf.

"W-what?"

"Jean, what desires I may or may not have are mine and mine alone."

Then another roar was heard but it wasn't any normal Titan or the new punching Titan.

Mikasa, Connie, Armin, Reiner and I looked out to see what it was.

Then we saw a Titan. But she had a female figure and she was about as tall as the other one but she had (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair.

She was also punching other titans similar to the other one.

'She's hot. She also reminds me of
(Y/N) for some reason. Suit vest will be proud when I tell it this.

"There another one?" Armin exclaimed

"Damn. I didn't know female titans existed." Reiner said.
Creep. (I love A Slap On Titan Reiner ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ )

Another roar came from the male Titan and we all looked over to it.