Marco x Reader Injury

You lined up ready to start the training. Today was different than other training days. You didn't have to kill the training titans you had to avoid moving ones. It was to try to teach you what to do if you didn't have anymore blades ready for use. 
"GO!" Commandent Shadis shouted
Pulling the trigger you shot into the air. You kept going in the direction that was designated. You let out gas so you could release the wires. You flew towards a tree branch and landed on it. You saw that some other trainees were told to go too. You saw Sasha and Marco fly out to a tree branch. Continuing to head to the finish line you looked around to see no titans moving around.
Where are all the titans?
You kept going.

You were about to land on a tree when out of nowhere a Titan sprung out at you hitting your hip. You fell on the branch being held up only by your hands. You tried to pull yourself up with your arms. You managed to pull yourself up and you sat down messaging your waist. You heard more whooshes coming from behind you. You turned to see who it was. You were met with brown hair and freckles. It was Marco. He landed on the branch you were on in the forest.
"_____, are you ok?" He asked
"No, that Titan hit my hip," you pointed towards the training titan.

"Can you stand?"

"I don't know it just hurts,"
You tried standing up but you fell back down. You prompt yourself on the trunk of the tree and sighed.

"I guess not," you said looking down at the forest floor.

"What about your gear is it damaged too?" He asked

You checked the gas tanks to see one of them was cracked.

"That looks bad, here take my hand," Marco offered you his hand and you took it.
Stumbling to your feet you looked at him.
"Now what?" You asked

"Put your arms around my neck," he instructed
Reluctantly you snaked your arms around his neck and held on.

"Wrap your legs around mine if you can _____,"

"Hey woah woah where is this going?" You asked

"Do you want to get left in this forest?"

"No..."

"Then do it," he said

You wrapped your legs around his and you felt a twinge in your waist. You gritted your teeth and closed your eyes.

"Are you ok?" Marco asked looking at you with his big eyes, full of concern.

"Yeah it just hurts a bit,"

"Oh then hold on,"

Part two is a couple chapters after this 😊