Hanji x TitanShifter!Reader

Major spoilers from episode 8 season 2 btw if you haven't seen t or read the manga. Also Hanji is portrayed as female in this!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The armored Titan was closing in on Eren by the wall.

Only Hanji, Erwin, Eren and Levi knew you were a Titan shifter.  Your gear was sort of wrecked but whatever. You looked towards your lover Hanji. Her brown eyes were fixed upon Eren. She looked so worried.

You walked to her and gently kissed her cheek.
"Love you!" You whispered before jumping off the wall.

Hanji's POV

"Love you!" (Y/N) whispered before she jumped off the wall.

'What?! What was she thinking?!'
She couldn't be turning into a Titan now? What's she doing? I rushed to the end of the wall to see a blur of (h/c) before lightning struck. (Y/N) had turned into a small 3 meter class Titan.

One of the reasons I loved (y/n) wasn't only for herself but her Titan form.. er forms were fricking awesome!! She could change height and shape in the blink of an eye!!

More cadets noticed her running along the ground. Eren seemed to as well and let out a puff of smoke.

Me being the responsible girlfriend I was jumped down to Eren to see (Y/N) a bit better.

Reiner, however, did not notice (Y/N) one bit. She was a small 3 meter class similar to Ymir. She was using  the trees, despite them being small, to hide herself. She ran towards Reiner as he was closing in on Eren. Suddenly the ground shook and a 15 meter class female Titan, with skin like Eren's and (h/c) hair emerged and punched the Armored Titan in his jaw making him fall back on the ground.
"Eren!" I kicked his shoulder, "Help    (Y/N) with Reiner! I don't think any one person can defeat him." I ordered

I swung back up to the wall to see many cadets awe struck to see a new Titan shifter beating the Armored Titan.

I saw Eren walking towards (y/n) with his fisted raised.

Suddenly Reiner grabbed at (y/n)'s wrist and held it, crushing it. With his free hand he took her leg and flung her through the air to land about 1/4 of a mile away.

Reiner, being the idiot he is, walked to (y/n) and picked her up and beat her again, however he failed to notice Eren behind him. Eren held him in a choke-hold and flung himself on the ground.

Eren was trying to rip off Reiner's head. 

Whilst Eren was attempting to break Reiner out of the Armored Titan's nape (Y/N) was slowly getting up and walking towards them hazily.

Suddenly, the Armored Titan let out a scream like no other. Everyone heard the wall rumbling and then, the colossal Titan moved around and then,

Fell. Right. On. Top. Of. (Y/N) and Eren.

Steam was everywhere! No one could see and my glasses got all steamy.

No Ones POV

(Y/N) was unconscious and she was pulled from her Titan form. Her cape remained in tack but extremely hot. Bertolt lifted her over his shoulder along with Eren and maneuvered to Reiner's shoulder. Reiner began running away.

Hanji's scream was heard by anyone within a quarter mile radius.

Hanji stayed sitting at the edge of the wall thinking of a plan until Moblit came over and coaxed her to rest.

Most of the cadets and soldiers were lying down. The steam that Bertolt let off had harmed most of them.

1 hour later

Hanji and most others had awaken. They were all talking while Hanji lay on the ground. She hadn't fully realized how much the Titan steam had ailed her. Her legs were in extreme pain but she had a plan.

Reiner and Bertolt's destination would be beyond wall Maria. However it was around noon. They would need somewhere to rest at night. The only place that would be away from the majority would be the forest if big trees. The place that Annie was first fought.

Slowly Hanji crawled up with excruciating pain. The only thing that kept her going was your smile.

"EVERYONE! I have a plan."

Then Hanji told them everything

"We'll need rest but it can be done!" She exclaimed

A little while later everyone was off on the horses after they were lifted from the other side of Wall Rose.

"WE HAVE UNTIL DARK! RETRIEVE EREN JAEGER AND (Y/N) (L/N)!"

MeanWhile In the forest.

You had woken up the fastest to see you were on huge tree branches. Eren was below you and Ymir was next to him.
'Why am I separated from them?' You questioned

You looked across from yourself to see Reiner and Bertolt watching all of you.

You growled.

"I see one of you is awake."

Part two?