Depressed!Crying! Armin x Reader

I can't say if any of the characters I say die in this actually die in the anime or manga! Most of them don't as far as the anime goes!
Requested by: Always4HarryPotter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin's POV
The last expedition was terrible.
Sasha is gone, Connie is gone, Jean is gone!! I don't want to talk about anyone else! I'm currently crying into my pillow and it's 3:50 a.m.

I'm the only one left in my room that I used to share with 5 other cadets.

I silently bawled into my pillow. I'm not sure who else made it back either. I think I saw Krista and Ymir but I'm not sure.

No Ones POV
You had made it back from the expedition. Surprisingly, not injured much. It was super late at the moment and all you could think about was who died. Your best friend Sera ( my friend irl's OC ) had died and Sasha!

You weren't crying, no, you were simply lying on your bed. You don't cry. Your breaths start getting slower until you fall asleep.

The whole HQ felt silent as a tomb .

Your dorm was in the west wing, away from most of the other ones.

You couldn't take nothing happening do you decided to take a walk.

You put a black sweatshirt on over your nightgown and opened your door. You didn't need to be quiet since you were the only one left in the dorm. Everyone else died.

You turned to the right and began walking. You passed windows and saw the starlight.

"It's so beautiful." You whispered to yourself.

You continued your walk. Then, you passed his dorm. Armin's. He was your long time crush for the longest time. You heard quiet sobs coming from the room.

'It's not my business. Ignore it (Y/N)'

You were about to walk away when you heard a semi-loud squeal.

You turned on your heel and knocked on the door.

'Screw it!'

"W-who is i-t?" Armin stuttered

"Uh (Y/N). Can I come in?"

'Thank the walls she's ok but ugh!! She shouldn't see me like this!' Armin thought

"Armin?" You questioned

"Uh y-es come I-in!"

You quickly opened the door and rushed to Armin's side.

"Are you ok? I heard a squeal!"

"Y-yeah (Y/N) I'm fine. Just sad is all."

You lifted his chin and brought his face up to yours.

After him blushing like an idiot for awhile you let it go.

"You've been crying." You stated

"Y-yes so?" He pulled his legs up to his chest.

"Well, Arlert, I happen to care if you've been crying."

"Huh?" He peeked up slightly

You scooted closer to him and sat next to him on his cot.

"Yeah. W-was it the expedition?" You cautiously asked

"Y-yeah!" Armin sobbed into your shoulder

"Shh.. Armin it's ok."

"No it isn't Jean is dead!"

"I know. I'll miss him too but you still have Eren and Mikasa I guess right?"

"And you.." he mumbled

"Armin it'll be fine. They're in a better place now away from the titans."

"Yeah I guess so."

You leaned against your shoulder as you pet his hair.

"Just think. We learned good information on this one too. They did die in vain Armin."

"Yea I s-suppose."

"See you feel better now."

"Ok. Well goodnight Armin."

You began to get up to leave when Armin grabbed your wrist

"(Y/N) will you stay with me?"

"Sure I guess."

Armin laid down. You stayed by his side and pet his hair.

"Uh (Y/N) y-you can sleep with m-me here- like not doing anything bad.. bu-but i-if y-you w-want to stay here.."

"Uh thanks." You opened the covers and curled up next to Armin, your crush.

You heard his heartbeat and it over-all calmed you.

"(Y/N) can I tell you something?" Armin asked

"Sure. What is it?"

"I r-really like you. Like, l-love y-you."

You looked up and Armin and wrapped an arm around him.

"I love you too!"

You nuzzled into his chest while he began to play with your hair.

"Thanks for um.. comforting me.."

"You're welcome Armin. I try to help."

"Well it worked!"

There you and Armin fell asleep in each other's arms. Heartbeats syncing as one.

Ok I'm really sorry for not getting to this request faster!! I'm so sorry!! Lots of stuff came up at school and I was sick.. so sorry!! But anyways, thanks for requesting!!