Finally Together as One

*Smut Warning*

"Are you serious?" Junhong questioned shocked. He didn't see this coming.

"Yes, I am serious, Junhong. Yongguk and I have talked about this for a few years. I wanted to keep it secret to make life easier but now it's out," Himchan explained. The older man looked at Jongup to only see shock on his face, in this instant, Jongup got up and ran out of the building.

"Oh no," Junhong said.

"You have got to be kidding me," Himchan said before he went after the younger male. The young man was already out of the building when he seen Jongup again. He was running towards their apartment. This made the elder run faster just to catch up to the other man. "Jongup!"

"I'm going home," Jongup called back. Himchan ran faster then he normally did just to get to Jongup. Once Himchan was right behind the younger, he reached out and grabbed Jongup's arm. He twirled the younger around so they were facing each other.

"What's the matter, Jongup?" Himchan asked.

"Why were you going to keep your feelings a secret?" Jongup asked ignoring Himchan's question entirely. The other male just looked at the younger.

"I'm sorry, Jongup. I should have just told you with Yongguk there to support me last night, I feel bad because I kept it from you," Himchan explained. Himchan noticed tears were threatening to fall from Jongup's eyes.

"This isn't fair," Jongup was full out crying instead of holding it in. Himchan embraced the young man trying to get him to stop crying. This was something Himchan didn't want to deal with at this very moment.

"Don't cry, Jonguppie," Himchan tried. "I am here to be with you until death parts us," this mad the younger look up at him the other man smiled to the younger in his arms. Jongup gave the happy smile back at him.

Himchan didn't want Jongup to leave him. The dancer was too important to him. The boy was hope for the older man. Once Jongup quit sobbing the two made their way back. The two walked side by side. This was something Himchan could handle. He surely loved the man next to him. The older man looked at the man beside him and smiled. He grabbed Jongup's hand and intertwined their fingers together so then Himchan was holding Jongup's hand.

Soon enough the two were back in the restaurant that they left their friends in. Jongup sat next to Himchan again and the group looked as if nothing happened. The four of them sat in silence for a while. Himchan felt a hand be placed on his knee and he knew exactly who it was. There was only one person sitting next to him and that was Jongup. Himchan placed his hand on top of Jongup's.

A few hours later, the group decided it was time to go back to their apartments. This time Junhong was in back with Jongup and Yongnam was in front next to Himchan. Himchan could see that Jongup kept sending glances his way like he was watching him protectively. Himchan wasn't used to this action.

"Did you have a good meal guys?" Junhong asked.

"Yeah," Himchan and Yongnam replied in unison.

"I guess," Jongup answered. This made Himchan frown.

"What's the matter, Jongup?" Himchan asked the other.

"I'm just thinking," the younger replied. After that, it was back to silence for the rest of the drive.

Once they were parked close to the two buildings. They went their separate ways. Himchan and Jongup went to their apartment. Soon after, the older of the two was sitting on the couch watching the news while Jongup was in the shower. The news was boring as usual so Himchan ignored most of it. Instead he began to think of what the future might hold. He wanted to ask Jongup to be his boyfriend but he didn't know how to make it special for the boy. This was something that he wanted to make memorable for the young dancer. When it came to Jongup, everything needed to be that way just to make sure he settles in. How was he going to get the younger to be his boyfriend in a special way?